8

Lee pov
1 week later.

"Hey." I look up to see the last person I wanted to see. It's been a week since I last talked to him and I just glare at him without saying anything.

"Can I sit here?" He says pointing at the seat across from me.

"Yeah. I was just leaving." I say getting up but he holds my hand.

"Come on leeane. I haven't saw or heard from you in a week. Haven't you got any of my text or calls?" He says standing up. I forgot how tall he was.

"I blocked you." I say shrugging my shoulders her sighs.

"Can I at least get 5 minutes?" He says pleading. I just roll my eyes.

"Fine what do you have to say Alonzo." He makes a face at me.

"I miss you..." he says trying to grab my hand but I slap his hand away.

"No sir leave me alone." I say trying to walk away but he hit on my trail. I turn around getting annoyed at him.

"What ?!" I say crossing my arms. He frowns at me.

"I miss you. I miss us hanging out and I'm sorry okay ?" He says grabbing my hand. I just sigh.

"Imissyoutoo." I say really fast looking away. I hate that I'm giving into him. I really do.

"What was that ?" He says smiling at me. I sigh even louder.

"I said !! I miss you too zo." I said looking away from him. He pulls me into him.

"I'm sorry about the shit that happen a week ago. You wanna come back to my place?" He says kissing my neck.

"Uhmm what you doing ? Get off me like that." I say pushing him.

"Oh you use to like that shit." He says frowning down at me.

"Okay that was before this is now. All that touchy feely being all up on each other stops now." I say going to his car.

"Wait what? You fucking playing right ?" He says grabbing my wrist.

"Can you like stop. You the one who went off on me for you kissing my ass." He sighs loudly.

"No I was mad at myself because I was drunk and I took advantage of you." I snap my head to him.

"Nigga please. Yo drunk ass could barely kiss me right. It was ass and it tasted like beer." He glares at me and grabs neck kiss me. My eyes go wide again. He sticks his tongue in my mouth and pulls me over to his lap.

"Wait what are you doing ?" I say as he kisses my neck and grabs my ass.

"Showing yo ass I know how to kiss. You got me fucked saying I can't kiss. Bitches be dying just to kiss my ass." He says sucking on my neck.

"No sir. You need to -" he smacks my ass and I moan. He pulls my neck back by pulling my hair. Oh he freaky freaky. He sucks hard on my neck.

••••••

"So you just gone ignore what you did in the car?" I ask him as he's now laughing it up watching.

"Ion know what you talking bout. I got an interview today about my basketball career and life." He says cutting down the tv.

"That's great zo ,but you can't ignore the fact -" he holds his hand up in my face.

"You So ughh." He starts to laugh while cutting up the tv.

"That's why you a hoe." I say grumbling and he muted the tv and looks at me.

"I'm not a hoe... you just mad because girls flock to me." I roll my eyes.

"Boy please. I don't care what you do."

"Okay That's a bet." He says pulling out his phone texting someone.

"Who you texting ? What ya doing?" I say trying to pull his phone away. Seeing he texting someone named Chantal. I throw his phone back to him.

"Why you throwing my shit lee ?" He says snatching me up towards him.

"Why you on me like that move bitch." I say trying to get out of his hold.

"What the fuck. We just got good and yo ass always doing shit!" He says pushing me on the bed.

"Fuck you !!" I say kicking him. He grabs my legs. He gets on top of me and grabs my neck.he starts to whisper on my ear.

"You got me fucked up. I swear you think you hard." He says kissing my ear. I try to get up but he holds me down.

"You acting up. If you wasn't a virgin i would give you some act right. You gone stop all this cussing me out and shit." He says sitting up. I just cross my arms.

"Ion gotta Stop doing none Alonzo. Fuck you." He shakes his head and walks out the door.

"Where you going ?!" I say getting up but he was long gone.

••••••
Zo pov.

Lee was getting on my nerves plus I had to go to the interview. Ian have time for her so ima give her time to cool off.

I been driving for about 20 minutes and I get out. They told me to go into the room they already started.

"Awe and here he goes now." One of the men said. I sit down in the seat.

Alonzo max. So your on your way to go to the NBA after collage." I just smile.

"I mean ion know. Hopefully I get drafted."

"Hopefully Nigga you is." I start to cheese.

"Anyway let's talk about your personal life." He says.

"Aight shoot." I say crossing my arms.

"So rumored has it you got a little girlfriend. Y'all be spotted everywhere together." He says smiling at me.

"Nah we just friends. Ion see her like that. We real close though if you know what I mean." I say rising my eyebrows.

"Awe so y'all doing it."

"Nah nah none of that. That's my homie none more none less. We just friends. Ion wanna have a girlfriend. I'm focused on basketball." I say seriously.

"Awe okay okay. So you saying you would never date the girl?" I take a long pause to think about it.

"Yeah she my homie. I don't see her like that." I say shrugging.

"I heard you was into white girls."

"I'm into whatever I'm attracted to." I say shrugging my shoulders.

"Well thank you for coming man."

"You welcome." I say giving him dap.

•••••

Oop I know lee about to be mad.