14

Lee pov.
3 hours later.
Y'all better be happy I love y'all. I'm giving it to y'all now but don't take this light. Y'all been good and shit so here's a present from mama. Y'all may say thank you because y'all was only half way there. 🙄. Now give me 50 likes

"Stop Alonzo." I said while he ate me out. I know what your thinking. I'm stupid but I don't know. I just couldn't resist.

"I don't want to do it again. My legs hurt." I said while trying to move his head out from between my legs.

"One more round please." He says while lifting his head.

"No. Grabs my neck and keeps on eating. I grab his arm and start to moan.

"Z-zo I c-can't take any-more. Please." He kisses my lips.

"Fine." He says falling asleep next to me. I wait about 20 minutes to make sure he's really sleep. I try to get up and my legs fall really give out. I see why the white girls go crazy over him. I crawl and find my pants and shirt. I grab my shoes and my phone and wobble my way out the door. I meant what I said about never talking to Alonzo again. His y'all over grown baby ass always playing with my feelings.

Who even says that. Fucking irking. I call Amir to pick me up and he looks at me funny.

"What Nigga ?" You and Alonzo huh?

"No it ain't no me and Alonzo."

"Them hickies all over yo neck say other wise." Marco pops his head up. He scared the shit out of me.

"For someone who claims not to want Marco. He sure do be with you a lot." I say glaring at him.

"You trying to change the subject and I can't help if Marco wanna be on my dick all the time." Marco frowns.

"Fine I won't be on yo dick all the time. I'll stay away from you." He says getting out the car. We still at Zo place. Amir sighs and glares at me.

"Look what you did." He said getting out the car running towards Marco. I sigh and it's been about 10
Minutes and neither of them came back to the car. I look out the window and I see zo walking to Amir car shirtless I start to panic. He opens the door and crosses his arms.

"So you was really gone try to duck out on me like some lame ass nigga ?" He says mugging me.

"Uh w-well I-i said -" he snatched my ass out the car so quick and put me on the hood of the car.

"You think I'm sum lame huh ? You gone let me fuck then try to ghost my ass." He says smirking.

"Well-"

"Well none get yo ass back in that fucking room." Oh he being mean. Shits turning me on.

"N-no." I said while looking away from him.

"Mane... Aight." He said letting me go.

"What ?" I say while looking at him.

"You can do all this extra shit. I don't care." He said while walking away. I jump off the car and grab his arm.

"Your fucking confusing. You know I like you but you constantly send mixed signals. What is it that you want Alonzo ?!" I say yelling up at his tall ass. He just sighs and walks away.

"Fuck you Alonzo !!"

•••¥•••