18

2 weeks later.

"Amir I know you're still sad over Marco but you gotta get up baby." Lee said patting his back.

"I'm not sad. I just wanna sleep leave me alone lee go home." He said putting the cover over his face. Lee looks over at alonzo and he just shakes his head.

"Okay ima be back tomorrow." She said leaving with zo.

"He's been so sad since Marco told him he needed time. He's like a lost puppy." Lee said to zo.

"Yeah Marco too but he's trying to move on from Amir. They're no good for each other in my opinion." Zo was being honest. All they did was fight fuck and make up. It made no sense to him.

"No they're meant to be. They just need to learn how to express them selves to each other more. They really love each other but they're fucked up." Lee said shaking her head.

"Yeah do how you and that mark dude ?"

"Zo you know his name so stop doing that." Lee said laughing getting into his car.

"No I forgot it... i always do. It's not important." He said shrugging. He didn't like him at all. Their was some about him that he couldn't name that he didn't like. He seemed shady but it was probably because he had lee's attention. Zo has it too but not as much as he use to.

"You're just mad because he's close to being my luh boo thang." She said while laughing.

"Me pressed over you? Always but no I'm not mad about that. It's some about that Nigga ion like." He said shrugging. Lee tried to ignore what he just said.

"Steven is a good guy." She said lowly.

"Okay,But he ain't me pooh." He said jokingly but he was dead ass serious.

"You're funny. You has your chance and what you do with it ?" She asked with a smug look on her face. He kisses his teeth.

"Mane .... good thing I'm alonzo and I believe in myself. I always get what I want and what I want is you." Lee shakes her head at his childish ass.

"I swear you funny." She said knowing he was joking. She stopped laughing when she saw he wasn't.

"Uh huh well you're doing to much." She said laughing getting out of the car.

Zo followed behind her into her house to see Harlem and mason sitting down watching tv with the twins.

"Hi Alonzo, hi baby." Mason said smiling Harlem mugged the two.

"I thought she wasn't friends with yo big headed ass anymore. Didn't you do some fuck nigga shit." Harlem said while mason hit him on the side of the head.

"What that's what she said?!" Harlem said yelling a little. Zo side eyed lee. She just shrugged.

"What I had to tell my daddy. I tell him everything leave me alone." Lee said crossing her arms.

"You see he already didn't like me all to much. You gone go tell him what happen." Zo said crossing his arms.

"Anyway mama Stevens coming over tomorrow."

"Can I stay over ?!" Alonzo quickly says.

"I mean I don't care ask lee." Harlem says.

"He can come baby." Mason says smiling and looking over at zo knowing he was only trying to stay because Steven was coming tomorrow.

"You better watch out Zo. He stealing your women." Zo rolled her eyes at one of the twins because they always liked to start shit.

"Yeah right." He said lowly crossing his arms going to lees room.

"Where you going ?!" She said yelling after him.

"To bed."

•••••

There I updated now leave me alone 😂.

I'll update again when I feel like it

Unedited so don't comment shit about the mistakes I know they're there.