12

Alonzo's birthday.

"Happy birthday boo." Marco said coming into his room.

"You gone stop that gay shit Marco." He said yelling from the bathroom.

"How you feel ?! You 23 Nigga. You old as fuck. I remember us entering collage together." Marco said coming into the bathroom while Alonzo was shitting.

"Mane get out. It's 1 am. You so fucking early."

"So I'm the first one to say it though."

"Nah actually lee was. Say hi lee."

"Hi!!!"

"You on the phone while he shitting ?! Y'all in love love." Marco says while laughing.

"No she just called and I answered. We do shit like this all the time. She act like a baby when I hang out so she gone hear my doodie drop."

"Y'all nasty. Speaking of that. What my baby doing ? He hasn't texted me back." Marco says pouting.

"Amir said leave him alone. Unless you gone - I'm not saying that. Y'all gay." Lee says through the phone.

"Text me back amir Caleb Watson." Marco says

"Oop he using the whole government. You better text him back Amir." I say smirking at the phone.

"Mane you better get lee before Steven get her Alonzo." I kissed my teeth. She even got her brother in on this shit.

"Steven can have her with her lying ass. What you got me for my birthday mamas ?" I say smiling into the phone. I get off the toilet and flush and wash my hands. Marco on my couch texting somebody on his phone.

"Amir he texting someone. Might be his next nigga or bitch. You know he like em both." I say laughing.

"Nah he texting me. Ion care who he text though. Marco single." He says laughing. Marco frowns.

"You got my bro in his feelings."

"Okay... he played my ass for 3 years. Give me my phone back." Lee says through the phone.

"Anyway Zo What you want?" I smile in the phone.

"If I say it out loud everybody gone think I'm a freak." Everybody heads Snapped to my ass. I start to laugh.

"Everybody know you freaky as hell Alonzo. Like have y'all seen his sex tape?" Marco says.

"What the hell you got a sex tape ?" Lee says looking shocked.

"Mane this girl from when I was in freshman year recorded us having sex. Ian even know. She posted it everywhere to get sum fucking clout. Now back to what i want."

"What you want?"

"I want to eat yo pussy till -" Amir snatched the phone from her.

"No sir. You don't know what you want so y'all ain't doing none freaky. I heard about you kissing on her - Amir shut up I can't tell you none. Give me my phone back !" I hear her say. Amir gets up

"You need to stop playing with her feelings knowing you don't want a relationship with her." He says. I just roll my eyes.

"Whatever." I say hanging up throwing my phone.

"You know you wrong for playing with her like you do." I stick up my middle finger at him.

••••

"Wake up." I feel some in me and I open my eyes to see lee on me. I groan.

"Happy birthday." She says smiling at me. I bring her down to my face and kissed her lips. She try's to pull away but I hold her head down. I smack her ass and she opens her mouth. I hold her neck like she likes and she starts to grind on me.

"Mmh this a good morning." I say kissing her neck but she pulls away.

"Nope you cant leave hickies. Steven is coming over." I groan.

"Girl ima need you to give up this Steven Nigga I know he fake. You can't make me jealous baby." I say pulling her into me kissing her some more. She didn't pull away she just puts her arms around me.

I hear someone clear their throats and I pull away to see Marco and Amir.

"But y'all don't date though!!"

"Nah Alonzo just wanna be a hoe." Amir says glaring at me. I stuck my middle finger up at him.

"I hope you know Steven coming over." I just roll my eyes. I hear a door bell ring and I go to answer it.

I open the door to see some light skin nigga.

"Nigga who the fuck is you ?" I say mugging him. Ion know who this is at my house.

"I'm Steven Lee here ?"

••••••

Steven Fine ass above Sorry not sorry for leaving y'all on a cliff hanger

Sorry not sorry for leaving y'all on a cliff hanger.

Y'all finally get to meet Steven in the next chapter. 50 likes 20 comments