3

"Anybody home ?" I say walking into my parents house

"Anybody home ?" I say walking into my parents house. I see Amir on the couch.

"Why are you never at your own house ?" I say sitting down next to him he just laughs at me.

"Because mama stay cooking and I love to eat. Her and pops out right now, but they gone be back." He say turning down the tv.

Just like clock work here come the two of them arguing.

"Harlem I'm not about to do this with you." She says walking away from him.

"Come on mason. Just let me lick it." Both me and Amir turn around with mugs. Mama looks at us and shakes her head.

"Don't act like y'all don't know what sex is." Pops says hugging mama. We both gag.

"I swear I can't deal with you. Your always so horny like go on somewhere." She says trying to push him away.

"But I love you mason." He says kissing all over her face. She starts to laugh and he picks her up going to their room. I already know what they finna do.

"Welp that's my cue to leave." Amir says getting out walking out the door. I quickly follow him because they be loud for no reason.

I get a text from Alonzo.

Zo- you wanna come to my game ? I got you tickets.😉

Me-Mmh since it's free of course.

Zo-Good come by my place and pick em up. It's two of em.

Me-Okay good see you soon.

My brothers so nosy.

"Wait who's zo? I know yo ass don't have a boyfriend. You hate boys." I start to laugh.

"No I don't he's just my friend. You wanna go to a basketball game ?" He nods his head yes.

"Hell Yeah But they be costing so much to get in. At yo collage right ?" I smile.

"Well my tickets are free." His eyes go wide.

"How you pull that shit off ?"

"I have my ways. We have to go pick them up." I say getting into the car driving to Alonzo's place. I get out and Amir follows me.

"Wussup where are we ?" I knock on the door reveling a shirtless Amir.

"Awe Damn you early. Who this?" He says glaring at my brother.