10

Amir and Marco gone be on another subject than lee and zo.

Marco pov.

"Amir you saw me shoot that 3?" I say smiling and hugging him after my game.

"Hell Yeah. You did good." He said smiling at me. This man so fine.

"Come on let's get out of here." I say grabbing his hand. A lot of people is trying to stop me but I just keep going.

"We're we going?" He said rolling his eyes.

"I can't take you out now ? You use to stay begging me to take you out." I say looking over to him.

"I know that was before this is now ... you never wanted to take me out because you were scared." I sigh.

"Look Amir I love you. I really do. I'm ready now. I'm a changed man." I say smiling at him.

"Nigga you act the same. You just mad because I broke up with you. Well I don't even know if we was going out." Amir says rolling his eyes.

"Uh yes we was. 3 whole years with you. I want 50 but you playing." I'm a goofy person and everybody knows that.

"No you was playing. That's why we can't be together. Nigga you got a whole Hispanic girlfriend right now." I groan.

"I told you I'm not with her. She just always on my dick. I'm trying to show you I'm a changed man but you still looking in the past." I say sighing stopping the car.

"I can't look past it. You use to dog my ass cause you knew I was in love with you. You thought that I would never leave you and when I did you cried." I roll my eyes. It's true I did cry when he broke up with me. I was with him for so long and I took advantage of his love for me.

"Your right I thought you would never leave me and that was my bad. I love you and I'm sorry. We hang out all the time now though. I can at least say we friends." I say smiling at him.

"Yeah we friends." He says crossing his arms.

"We friends until you ready." I say lowly.

"What was that?" He says glaring at me.

"Oh none. I said where you wanna go ?" I say smiling at him.

"Nowhere.. lets just go back to your place and watch tv. I'm tired." He says closing his eyes.

"Oh my baby sleepy. It's okay go to sleep baby." He opens his eyes and mugs me.

"Ion know why everybody think I'm the bottom. When it's really yo tall ass that be getting dick. Ion even look like a bottom." He says laughing.

"Who thinks your a bottom ?"

"My sister and her little boyfriend."

"They don't date. Zo won't settle down with nobody. I feel bad because he gone mess up a good thing if he don't get it right. He be in his feeling over her when she don't talk to him. He be all sad blowing up her shit. Shit I think I even seen the Nigga about to cry when they stopped talking for that little week." I say laughing. Zo didn't want to admit it but he head over heels for that girl.

"I'm pretty sure lee likes him but she knows he wants to him. So I don't know."

"Anyway I don't know why everybody think you the bottom. Maybe it's because I'm taller than you Maybe."

"Yeah,But i think it's common since. You act more like a bitch than me,and you cry a lot." I roll my eyes. That was also true.

"Okay not everyone has to know I be taking dick." I roll my eyes.

"I should have got somebody shorter. Maybe ima get someone that's shorter. You are a little to tall."

"If you do that then I'm never talking to you again." I say glaring at.

"Your a crybaby Marco. You would be at my door trying to suck my dick the next hour." I hit him upside his head.

"You need to shut up. I only did that once when you tried to leave me when we first ever broke up."

"Okay but you suck my dick a lot. I mean use to. I got other niggas doing it now." I glare at him.

"You gone have to cut them hoes." I say side eyeing him.

"Nah I'm good. I'm chilling I'm single and loving It. Ion know if you heard but I just got out of a 3 year relationship." He says smirking at me. I turn red sometimes I hate being light skinned.

"You're right." I simply say.

"Yeah I know." He says texting away on his phone.

•••••

Not edited.

I know y'all wanted more so here's more.

50 likes for next chapter.