16

Lee pov.

"I do miss you-" Alonzo had cut me off before I could finish

"That's great. I'm sorry." He says pulling me into a hug.

"I'm not finish. Let me finish damn." Alonzo quickly shuts his mouth.

"I do miss you but you're an asshole who played with my feelings. If we were to go back to being friends then that would be it. I'm with Steven." Alonzo wanted to say some
Smart but he thought that wouldn't be smart.

"Okay. I promise." He said lying through his teeth. He just wanted to be good with lee. He would do anything to get back on good terms.

"I'm meeting my brother later wanna come.

"Yes i do. Can I have a hug ?" He says opening his arms. He just wanted to hold her.

"No." Alonzo sighs and hugs her anyway. She pushes him off.

"Your already pushing it. You need to chill out." She said pointing a finger In his face. He frowns as she walks away. He quickly follows behind her.

"I'm sowy lee." He says pouting.

"I know... just don't do it again. I'm serious Alonzo."

"Okay but can't I please have a hug. I missed you. Please please please." Lee sighs and holds her arms open for him. He quickly hugs her tight as he can.

"Your so annoying bruh."

"No I'm not I just really missed you. I haven't seen your face in 2 weeks. I missed this pretty face. I missed it getting me - let me not say that before you try to end our friendship." He says laughing a little.

"You're ugly."

"Not ugly enough for you to have sex with me." Lee hits him up side the head.

"Shut up. Don't bring that up." She says glaring at him.

"How could I ever forget the best night of my life."

"I can't deal with you. I have to go find Amir are you coming or not ?" He smiles and wraps his arms around her.

"Of course. I would follow your fine as any where." She moves his arms.

"Uh huh you need to move. I told you what is was."

"And I told you a long time ago you can cheat with me Ian no snitch." Lee busted out laughing at his childish ass.

"I'm not about to play with you today zo. Play with ya balls not me." He mugged her. He would rather her play with them but he thought against saying that.

"You could play with them." He said mumbling

"What was that Nigga ?!" She said grabbing his ear bringing him down to her size.

"Damn let me go."

"Like I said stop playing with me alonzo Denzel max." He put on a sad look and she let go of his ear.

"I just wanna show you some love lee. Why won't you let me?" He said hugging her. Amir and Marco comes back and Marco had ice cream and Amir has a mug on his face.

"Amir bought me ice cream guys." He said licking it.

"Cause you was whining and said if I didn't buy it. That meant I didn't love you which was making me mad." Marco giggles and hugs Amir. He whispers some in his ear and Amir pushes him off.

"What he say ?" Zo asked.

"He said he wanted to lick my dick like he was licking that ice cream." Amir said bluntly and Marco turned bright red. His light skin ass.

"What no I didn't. Why would you say that. Ugh that's it I'm done with you for real." Amir just shrugs.

"So you Okay with us being done ?!"

"I mean Marco we was never back together ... we just fuck sometimes." Lee hits Amir upside his head. She knew Marco was sensitive when it came to him.

"Oh that's how you feel huh nigga ? Aight bet." Amir start to laugh and Marco just storms off.

"You're an ass. What the hell." Lee said going after Marco.

••••••

Next chapter will be Marco and Amir chapter. Just a luh filler.

60 likes