9

Lee pov.
The next day

"Bitch did you see Alonzo's dj biggie interview?!" Lana says. Lana was my friend that I hung out with sometimes. I'm over her house.

"No why?!" She side eyes me.

"Uh well he was talking about you." She says handing me the phone.

I look st the whole interview and i just shrug.

"Well at least I know how he feel." I say getting up.

"Where you going ?" She says looking at me sadly.

"Home." I say getting my keys going out the door. I get a text from zo.

Zo- you coming over?

To zo-nah I'm good.

Zo-Why? You said you was coming over.

To zo-Stop texting me.

He sends another text but I don't look at it. He know what the fuck he did. This why I can't handle niggas. They stay acting clueless

••••

"What's wrong with you boo ?" My mama says hugging me. I just glare at her.

"Girl don't look at me like that." She says smiling down at me. I just sigh.

"None mama. I just -" my dad cuts me off.

"You bet not be crying over that tall ass boy you bought home a while ago. I knew y'all was doing some." He says cutting my mama off.

"Harlem gone. You wasn't even in the conversation dang." She says crossing her arms.

"So it's my house you my wife and she my daughter. I can put my self in the -" he gets cut off by the door bell ringing.

"I'll get it." He says.

"What you doing here little nigga ?" I hear my daddy say. I get out of my room to see zo at the door. I roll my eyes.

"Move daddy I'll be back." Lee says pushing Harlem. Harlem mugs Alonzo and holds his fist up.

They walk in Alonzo's car and get in.

"What ?" Lee says looking at him.

"We had plans ... you blew them off to come to your mama's house ?" He says looking at her.

"All we was gone do was at your house and watch tv. It wasn't shit. I can do that with my new nigga." Zo starts to laugh.

"You got a nigga now huh ? You must be feeling butt hurt over my interview? Look ion care about the next nigga as long as you still my friend. Ion got feelings for ya lee." Hearing him say that broke lees Heart.

"Oh well um I didn't have any for you either." She says lowly not looking at him.

"Okay then what's the problem? I know you was just playing about having a nigga too. You to awkward." He says laughing like some funny . Lee just glares at him.

"Aight. Ima show you." She says getting out of his car. He runs towards me and picks me up to me back in his car.

"What is you on Nigga?!" I say as he buckles me in and gets on his side and starts to drive away.

"You know this kidnapping what the hell." I say crossing my arms.

"No it's not. You just acting right now." Stop being like that." He says looking at me. I just sigh.

"No I'm not. I saw yo little interview that was about me." Zo starts to laugh harder.

"Okay and ... I said what I said. You mad about the truth ?" He says speeding going faster.

"No I'm not mad but you be all up on me then-"

"Girl I be playing with you. You know that's just me. I won't play like that no mo though since you so butt hurt over it." Lee groans and rolls her eyes.

"What? You don't want me to stop or sum?"

"No never mind. Ima let Steven do it." He busted out laughing.

"Girl you know you don't know nobody named Steven." That's what he thinks. I really do know a Nigga named Steven. He gave me his number a while back.

"Okay you're going to see." He just keeps on laughing.

"Yeah I would love to see." He says smiling at me.

••••

Short chapter compared to all the others.

If y'all want me to update again get this chapter to 50 likes then I'll update.

It's going to be an amir chapter I know y'all wanted more.