Epilouge

{Final song for this book; The Edge - Tonight Alive} ((i highly recommend you listen to this as you read))

• Emilia's pov •

"Yeah, the place is amazing, Mom. I can't wait for you and Craig to see it," I said towards my mom who was on speaker phone with me, waiting for a reply back from her. I stood up on my tippy toes, trying to adjust a paining I just put up.

I heard a little, manly chuckle come from behind me and I turned around to see Tony giggling at me. "Do you want some help with that?" I nodded towards him, laughing at myself a little too.

"Awh, that's great, Honey. Craig and I will for sure be down tonight for that dinner of your guys'. We can't wait," she replied. "But for right now I'll leave you two to get prepared."

Tony smiled at me and came up beside me, adjusting the painting a bit. I moved back a little, my finger tapping my chin. "Okay, Mom. Talk to you later. And, please, drive safe."

She laughed on the other line. "Yes, okay, Hal. Talk to you later." And with that she hung up the phone, a dial tone filling the room afterwards. I walked over to the phone to silence it right quick and looked back over at Tony, who had his hands on the painting.

"It still looks way too crooked," I said to myself, squinting my eyes.

"It looks pretty straight to me."

"Mhm," I hummed, pretending I was actually listening. "A little bit to the right, like, the slightest bit. There. Perfect."

Without my notice, Tony moved away from the painting and towards me. He put his hands over the newly slightest bump of my stomach from behind, rubbing it softly.

"I can't wait to tell them all tonight," I told him, leaning back in his arms. "I just hope they'll understand that we're ready, Tone."

"Of course they'll understand, Hal. There's nothing to worry about." Tony removed his hands and turned me around so I was facing him, kissing my forehead. "Except for the fact that they're all coming over in two hours and we only have a painting up so far."

Yep. It was happening. Tony and I were finally, after two months of waiting, going to tell our closest friends and family about our soon-to-be newest member of the Perry family. Jaime and Minnie (Jamie's new girlfriend) Vic and Mandy, Mike and Rosy, my mom and Craig, and Tony's Mom and his half-sister were all coming over for supper, where we are going to tell the incredible news.

Just a little over five months, Tony and I got married. It was one of the best things that has ever happened to me and I'm totally prepared to start a family with my one and true love. Tony. But, I'm the slightest bit nervous to find out what everyone thinks. Some may think we're going too fast but Tony and I find it the perfect speed. But again, we'll find out tonight.

My laugh was muffled by his cotton t shirt that smelled like cologne and fruit. My favourite. I lifted my head from his chest and smiled up at him. "You start to set the table and I'll go check on the chicken. Sound like a deal?"

He nodded his head and kissed my forehead once more before releasing his hands from around me, and heading to the kitchen. I followed him, spanking his butt as I passed by.

"Did you seriously just slap my ass?" he asked, sounding completely astonished. "I am so telling your mom."

I rolled my eyes, opening the oven and poking the sizzling chicken with a fork. "Whatever Tony. I'll just tell your family about all those times you'd--"

"Okay. I won't tell her," he interrupted me, and extremely nervous look on his face.

~x~x~x~x~