3.0

{Song for this chapter; Sleepwalking - Bring Me The Horizon}

• Emilia's pov •

I pulled the chair out and sat down in it, setting my coffee down on the table, and prepared myself to talk to him. I was scared shitless, but I tried my best not to show it. Now that I could get a closer look at his face, it looked way worst than you'd expect. With his eyes half open and bags under them, I felt kind of sad to see him this way. He kept on taking sips of his coffee and that gave me a hint that he hasn't slept in a long time. His hair was cut, no longer long as it used to be. The weirdest thing was that he wasn't wearing a hat. Since I've known him these past months, he's always worn a hat.

"So?" he asked quietly, taking another long sip of his coffee afterwards.

I took a sip of my coffee, too, holding it with both hands up to my mouth. "Why'd you leave?"

Tony set his coffee down and started to rub his face with both of his hands. "Kind of straight to the point, don't you think?"

"Oh," I said, narrowing my eyebrows at him. "I'm sorry, Tony. How's your day going?"

He looked up from his hands, clearly not impressed. Tony didn't reply for a while. But only about five minutes of awkward silence and many sips of coffee later, he sighed. "Honestly, I just needed some time to myself," he said, smoothing back his dark hair with one hand and holding his cup of coffee with the other. "I mean, I'm always running the guys around, or doing tours, that I just forget about myself sometimes."

"Tony," I said in a soothing voice, my hand automatically slipping over his softly. "I know how you hardly spend any time for yourself, I mean, you stayed by my side for a whole entire week in the hospital. But--"

"But?"

"--You have fans, family, and friends who care about you. You can't keep running away from your problems or your life," I explained, watching as he stared at our hands together. "You've got a lot going on now, I understand that, but you can't push it all away. And I know from experience, that it doesn't work that way."

He smiled a small smile and leaned over, kissing my cheek lightly. "That isn't the only thing that I wonder about, ya know," Tony said after he pulled away. "I sometimes wonder if things can go back to the way they were four years ago. Truth be told, I miss waking up to your beautiful face, Hal."

"Let's not go that far, yet," I replied quickly, smirking at him. "But, I know for sure that you need some re--"

The coffee shop's door opened loudly, squeaking shut behind two people who were looking around. Once they looked Tony and I's way, I pulled my hand back slowly, nodding my head towards the door to Tony. It was Jaime and Mike. They must have come looking for me.

Jaime grinned his huge smile and strutted his way over to the table we were sitting at, Mike following him. "Well, hello there, Tony," Jaime said sarcastically. "Do you know how much of an ass you are?"

"Jaime," Mike warned him, gripping his arm onto his arm as if he was about to pull him away. Tony gave Mike a look, trying to tell him it was fine and that he needed this just as much as Jaime did.

"We had to cancel our shows, again. Not to mention, you leaving us stranded at a bar. Do you know how much I worried about you? You could've been dead by now and we wouldn't have even known!" Jaime shouted, everyone's attention on him for a minute, but gone another minute later. "But, man, did I miss you. Even after you left without a word, I missed you."

Tony smiled at him. "You missed me?"

"Like fuck, my friend, like fuck," Mike said, not letting Jaime answer Tony.

I laughed softly, picking up my cup of coffee again and taking a sip. Tony couldn't stop smiling. And when Tony smiles, everyone smiles. It's just that contagious.

"Wait, where's Mandy and Vic? Did they stay in New York?" Tony asked suddenly, his voice a bit worried.

I shook my head no, Mike and Jaime copying me afterwards. "They're at North Wood Park."

"Doing what?"

"Looking for you," Jaime answered Tony this time, taking a seat at the table. Mike grabbed a chair from another table and swung it over here for him to sit on.

"Shouldn't we call them?"

• Tony's pov •

I felt horrible. I haven't slept for days and the only thing that was in my stomach was coffee. Which was the only thing keeping me going the past day. I honestly wonder what would've happened if Halley wouldn't have found me in that coffee shop. I might've actually crashed on that table and been sent to the hospital where they never would've found me.

The minute we got to Halley's parent's house, I fell onto the guest bedroom's bed and lied there, completely lifeless. Well, that was until a knuckle hit the half open, wood door, making me sit up fast.

"Tony?" Halley's voice asked quietly. She slowly walked over to the bed with a tray in her hands. The tray was filled with lots of food, which I hinted was soon to be in my stomach. "I know you're tired and all, but I really think you need some food into your system. You can sleep right afterwards, I promise." She set the tray down onto the bedside table carefully.

I nodded, grinning at her. "Okay," I said. She nodded too, smiling and turning around to walk away. I grabbed onto her hand and turned her back around softly. "But, seriously, thank you. Not only for this, but for everything you've done to try to find me."

Halley leaned down and kissed my cheek slowly, closing her eyes as she did so. "You're welcome, Tony," she replied. "Now, have a good sleep. I'll see you when you wake up."

But only if we both would've known that she would be in my dream.

~x~x~x~x~

"Oh, my god," Halley said, putting her hand to her mouth. "Can we, please, go on the ferris wheel?!" She pointed her other hand towards the ferris wheel she wanted to go on, it's lights shining bright in the darkness around us. It was eight o'clock and we just got here. Halley insisted on going when it was dark. Saying that it was prettier. And honestly, I can't help but admit that she's right. All these lights are giving me a slight headache, but I don't mind. It's all worth it.

I grabbed her hand that was pointing towards the ferris wheel and locked our hands together, smiling at her excited face. "Of course." She smiled back and started to nudge me towards the ride.

It was about ten minutes later before we actually got onto the ferris wheel. But to see that huge smile on Halley's face made it totally worth it.

"Aren't the stars just so gorgeous?" she asked quietly, looking up at the dark sky ahead of us.

I looked up, too, and nodded. "Absolutely beautiful," I answered, putting my head back down and watching as the ferris wheel moved slowly around.

Halley put her head down on my shoulder, the smell of her hair hitting my nostrils. Her hair smelled like some fancy shampoo. But I loved the smell. It was my favourite.

"I wonder if we'll be together forever," she asked suddenly, her voice quite soft. "I just-- I don't want to lose you, Tony. You mean so much to me and even just the thought of losing you . . . It just scares me."

I smoothed her hair down with my right hand as we moved slowly on the ferris wheel. "You mean a lot to me too and, honestly, I can't see a future without you, Hal. Your laugh, your smile . . . I just can't see it."

She lifted her head off of my shoulder slowly, grinning. "I love you," she whispered right before she kissed me.

"I love you, too," I said. "Forever."

Author's Note;

omg i already have the next chapter planned out now all i have to do is write them akbsekdichdk

this is gonna be so cute im gonna die

pop a vote and tell me what you think bc ilu and yeah ilu

peace yo

© 2014, PRECIADONT. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.