awake

you were awoken by an alarm going off. you and colby woke up at the same time. he set an alarm for 7:30 because he had his meeting at 9 in the morning.
you grunted.

"sorry princess, go back to sleep" colby said giving you a kiss on the forehead as he was getting up.

you fell back asleep almost instantly.

you woke up again. it was now 9:30. you turned over and saw a rose on colby's pillow.
the biggest smile landed on your face in that moment. there was a note right next to the rose. it said " meet me at our spot at 2"

you got even happier. colby was talking about the hollywood sign.

you were checking your phone for about 30 mins.

you got up and decided to take a shower. you walked to your room to grab some clothes. you decided to wear black ripped jeans with a cropped white tank top.

you went into the bathroom. you were listening to some hype music until the song " make you mine" by public came on.

that song was the song you and jake made love for the first time to. you stopped washing your hair and just stood there for a moment. you began to cry. you just wished everything would be back to normal again. you miss jake so much.

you eventually calmed down after the song ended. you took deep breathes and walked out of the shower.

you put your hair up in a towel. you dried yourself off and put on your clothes. you put on some mascara and foundation.

you went back into your room to put on some jewelry. you went into your jewelry box and saw jakes necklace he gave you with his name on it and right next to it you saw the promise ring colby gave you. you decided to put both on.

you were always a little hesitant to wear the necklace with jakes name on it around colby but today you didn't care at all. it was now almost 11.

you also decided to put a white scrunchie on your wrist.

you decided to go see jake. you walked downstairs and no one seemed to be home.
you yelled " hello" but no one answered.

you grabbed your car keys and put on your white air force 1's.

you got to the hospital. you walked inside all the way to jakes room. you just saw him laying there.

you walked up to him. " oh jake please wake up" you said holding his hand.

you looked behind you and grabbed a chair. you pulled it up to jakes bed.

" life sucks without you, it's been so hard, i listened to " make you mine" this morning, that brought back a lot of memories."   you laughed and blushed a little.

you were tearing up. you couldn't stand seeing jake like this you couldn't help but think it was always your fault.

" i'm really sorry for all of the times i've hurt you jake, i really am" you said beginning to cry a little harder.
" god i cry so much" you laughed a little.

you felt a squeeze in your hand.

" jake, jake !" you yelled a little.
" can you hear me, oh please wake up".

as you said that, jakes doctor walked by the room. " everything alright" he asked walking in.  " he squeezed my hand" you said not knowing how to react.

the doctor checked jake. " i'm sorry but i think it was just a little muscle spasm" the doctor said.

you looked down " oh" you said disappointed.
" i'm very sorry" the doctor said.

y/n : " do you think he'll wake up anytime soon"
doctor : " it's hard to say, we're just going to have to wait"

he walked out of the room. " jake please wake, please" you begged. you held his hand again.

" i love you" you said putting your head down onto his bed crying.

" i-i love- y-you too" a very weak voice said.

"jake!" you said loudly looking up.