one last kiss

corey walked out. "hey you alright" corey said being scared himself.  you didn't say anything but you hugged corey, he hugged you tighter.
corey : " do you wanna talk about what the hell that was"
   the door opened and everyone else walked out.  you looked at corey and nodded.

corey : " okay"
   you and corey walked ahead of colby, jake and sam.
corey : " sooo"
y/n : " i think it was just messing with me" " i mean it basically told me colby is the wrong choice"... " and then jake is over here being all mad at me for no reason, if he is mad about me and colby it's his fault.... he's the one who left me"  "i'm just so angry and confused" you ranted a
corey : " yeah, listen colby is great and he's crazy over you, whatever was talking to us was just messing with you" " and i don't know about jake" " he's crazy over you too"
y/n : " he won't even make eye contact with me" " he's just really annoying me right now"
corey : " yeah i get it".... " but do you think your mad at him for giving you up"
       you looked at corey. and then you looked back down. was it true, are you mad at jake for just leaving you.

y/n : " i-"
    you felt a hand touch your shoulder. you looked over to see colby.

colby : " you okay ?"
corey : " i'm gonna leave you too" 
  corey walked to sam and jake.  you guys were now in the lobby. sam was checking out.

y/n : " i'm sorry, sorry for being so confusing, sorry for being sad and angry, sorry for all the pain i've cost you" " i'm sorry colby"
colby : " you have nothing to be sorry about"
     " i'm just scared to loose you y/n"
y/n : " you won't... ever"
     colby placed his hands on your cheeks. his lips connected yours.  he wrapped his arm around your shoulder and you walked out to the car. 

    everyone got into the car. there was barley any talking at all.  this time you didn't want to sit in the middle so colby did. you just wanted to look out the window. eventually you had fallen asleep.

   you were woken up by someone shaking you. " y/n" colby whispered.  you stretched.  " we're already here?" you asked  " yeah you slept almost the whole way" he replied

   everybody got out of the car. it was now around 3am. you walked inside and walked into the kitchen. you needed some water.
colby followed you. you drank a sip of water from the water bottle. colby was looking at you. you pointed the water bottle towards him.

  colby shakes his head.
y/n : " why are you looking at me"
  colby shrugged and smiled after.
colby : " you're just so amazing"
    you smiled big.
corey : " oh what are you two love birds doing"
  you hit corey lightly and rolled your eyes playfully.
corey : " owww" he faked whined.
   you laughed.
y/n : " i'm tired but i don't even know if i can or even want to go to sleep."
colby : " same" " so much happened tonight i don't think i'll be able to fall asleep"
corey : " do y'all just wanna chill on the couch then"
  you and colby looked at eachother and nodded. you guys all wandered to the couch.
"guys" you heard someone call out when you all sat down.
"yes" corey said in a weird voice which made you laugh.
sam walked into the living room.
"there you are" he said
y/n : " yeah none of us wanna go to sleep so we're just gonna sit here and talk"
sam : " oh that actually sounds really good"
sam sat down too. you and colby were laying on the beanbag while corey and sam were on the couch.

you guys were all talking for about 20 mins about random things. none of you wanted to bring up what happened earlier .

sam : " hey y/n"
y/n : " yes sam"
sam : " i know you probably don't want me to bring this up but..."
y/n : " what is it sam"
sam : " do you want me to keep the footage of what happened when we played the ouija board?"
y/n : " oh... um"
colby : " sam we don't have to talk about this now"
y/n : " no it's okay colby... sure i guess" you said unsurely.
sam : " i'll just give you time to think about it"
y/n : " okay" you nodded

corey  : " what time is it"
colby : " 3:37"
corey : " yeah i'm defiantly gonna not fall asleep tonight" " especially since devyn is gone"
y/n : "oh yeah i forgot she left"
colby : " where did she go again"
corey : " back home to see her parents for a week"
colby : "oh that's right"

  as soon as colby said that you guys heard the front door close.
corey : " what was that"
sam : " do you think it's devyn"
corey : " no it can't be"
colby : " well jake is here too"

   you got up to check. you walked to the front door and opened it. you saw jake by his car.
he looked up and saw you. " what are you doing" you asked
jake : " i'm leaving"
y/n : " what- what do you mean your leaving"
jake : " i'm just gonna go see my parents for a couple weeks"
y/n : " are you leaving cause of me?"
  there was silence.
jake : " so much has happened recently i just need to go home"
y/n : " jake"
   jake sighed. he walked up to you. he grabbed both of your hands.

jake : " i need time to think" " don't think i won't miss you cause i will" ... " i just can't see you and colby together cause it breaks my heart... i'll be back don't worry"

jake turned to walk to his car.
y/n : " kiss me"
   jake turned around. 
jake : i-i can't"
y/n : " kiss me jake"

jake walked up to you. he wrapped his hands around your waist. both of your lips danced in rhythm. it was like a kiss you see in a movie.

  it was raining and there were so many stars.

you and jake pulled away. he looked you in the eyes and then turned his back.  you saw him get into the car and leave.