danger

you turned around to see it was jake. "hey" you said back. "i-never mind" jake said. he left the room before you could say anything to him.
all of you were just in the living room chilling.
you guys were just talking having fun. the whole time you and jake would make eye contact.
sam : "okay you guys ready"
  you all nodded in agreement.
sam did his intro and explained what y'all were doing.
sam : " okay i'm gonna go outside in the front yard and i'm going to give you 5 mins to hide somewhere good"

   sam walked out and turned of all the lights in the house. you saw colby walking outside, you're guess was to hide out there. the only person in your sight was jake, so you had to ask him to help you.
y/n : " hey can you help me"
jake : "oh sure"
y/n : " can you lift me up, i'm gonna try and hide all the way on top of the cabinet"
jake : "wow that's a good ass hiding spot"
y/n : " ikr and i swear to god if you rat me out jake" you giggled a little
jake : " i won't i won't"
    jake lifted you up.
y/n : " thanks" you gave him a smile
jake :"yeah ofc" he said blushing. "i'm gonna go hide now"

     you looked at your phone and you had 2 more mins until sam comes in. you had a feeling you were gonna win.

    you couldn't stop thinking about jake. the way his hands wrapped around your waist when he picked you up.

   sam : " ready or not here i come" you could hear him yelling coming inside the house.
sam walked into the kitchen, and he didn't find you. you heard sam talking to his camera as he was walking upstairs. he hadn't found anyone yet. then you got a text.

jake : y/n i need you not to make a sound or come down from your hiding spot

                                                     y/n : wdym jake ?

jake : i think theres someone in the house

                           y/n : what ? are you a serious ?                        this isn't funny jake

jake : y/n i'm gonna check it out just please don't move 

                                 y/n : jake please be careful

    you were now scared. you were hoping that jake was just messing with you. then you heard a loud bang come from the living room.

      you texted jake. " what was that"
you got no text back.  you wanted to come down so badly, but you knew that jake probably texted the whole house.  you heard a couple more bangs here and there.

    "i found another you heard a deep voice say, he was in the kitchen. you scooted as close to the wall hoping he wasn't talking about you.
    the guy jumped on top of a chair and grabbed you. you started kicking and screaming. " let me go" you yelled

      he carried you to the living room. you saw jake, sam and colby all tied up in chairs with duct tape around there mouths. he sat you right across from them. he tied you to the chair. " please just let us go, take anything you want" " you don't have to do this" you said sternly.   he just ignored you.

   there were three guys dressed in all black. "let's have some fun" one of them said.
he yanked your hair and squished your face with one of his hands.  "you love one of them don't you" he said " how about i figure out which one that is and kill them" he laughed as he said that. he then put duct tape on your mouth

         you were so scared. you had no idea where  corey and aaron were but you were hoping that they are safe and have called 911.

      he grabbed jakes  arm. you jumped up a little. " ooo i think i picked the right one"
you and jake  made eye contact. tears coming from both of your eyes.
     one of them grabbed a knife out of their pocket. he cut jake on the leg. you looked away instantly.

     all of a sudden you heard cop sirens from outside. all three of the guys looked at eachother and ran. the police came in and untied you first. you fell to the ground holding your chest. the next person was colby. you got up and ran into his arms. he grabbed your face and kissed you.

     you knew jake saw but at this moment you didn't care. he finally untied sam and jake. you all hugged eachother for what seemed like forever.  " omg!" you heard two familiar voices yell. you turned around to see corey and aaron. you ran into both of their arms.

     " me and aaron were hiding in the garage. we are so lucky they didn't check it" corey said. " yeah we immediately called 911" aaron added

  no words were coming out of you. you just couldn't imagine all of the things they could have done to all of you.

      about 30 mins went by and all of you got the chance to calm down. all of you were interviewed by the police. jake was getting his cut checked at by the paramedics.  20 mins after you all got questioned they all left. everybody in the house was just sitting in silence. 
  sam : " i never could imagine this happening to any of us"
corey : " i'm just glad nothing happened."
     you ran upstairs. you couldn't handle being down there. you ran into your room and started crying.