love feels good

it was now around 11pm. you, colby, corey, sam and brennen have been hanging out all day at the house.

corey : " i don't know about you but i'm pretty tired" he said yawning.
brennen : "me too, i'm gonna go home, plus coby (brennen's dog) has been by himself all
day.

you got up and gave brennen a tight hug.
everyone else said there goodbye to brennen.

corey said goodnight to all of you and went upstairs.
sam : " i'm gonna go to my room too, i'm exhausted."

y/n : " okay, night sam"
colby : " night"
sam smiled.

colby : " are you tired?"
y/n : " tbh yes, i've barely slept and i'm super exhausted, are you?"
colby : " honestly i'm not really that tired only a little"
y/n : " oh" as you said yawning

colby giggled a little. " c'mon sleepy pants let's bring you to bed"

colby shut of the light and you and him walked upstairs.

as you got upstairs colby said " it's late but i shower feels good right now"

y/n : " i could take one too but i'm not in the mood"
colby : " well goodnight princess" he said kissing you on the forehead.

you got butterflies.

you stood there giving him a "puppy face"
"what" colby laughed a little.
" can i sleep in your bed" you said in a baby voice.
"of course" he said back smiling.

you got excited and walked to his room.
he followed right behind you.

he went into his drawer and grabbed a pair of sweats. he took off his shirt and threw it in his laundry bin.
  you couldn't help but look at him. for a moment you forgot you were staring.

colby lifted up your chin and smirked. that brought you back to reality. " don't fall asleep before i'm done" he said walking out his door into the bathroom.

colby really did make you insane. just looking at him would make you want him every second of everyday.

you were still wearing jakes sweatshirt and a pair of shorts but you got hot. you went through colby's shirts to find one that would be really oversized on you.

you found a plain black over sized shirt of his. it smelt just like him. you took of all your clothes and just wore that with a thong underneath.

you crawled into his warm comfy bed and were on your phone for about 2 mins before you heard the door open.

colby was wearing grey sweatpants and no shirt. you got so turned on by just looking at him.

" is that my shirt" he smiled.
you nodded and gave him a cheesy smile.

he jumped into bed with you. " damn you look cute" he said looking you up and down.

you got on top of him and kissed him. you were grinding all up on his dick. colby was touching you all over.

then the door opened. " oh gosh i'm sorry" you heard someone say walking out of the door.

you looked at colby and laughed.
" was that sam" you asked.
"yup" colby laughed.

"sam" colby yelled.
" is it save to come in" sam asked.
" yes" you told him

he walked in slowly. " just wanted to let colby know that we have the meeting tomorrow about our merch at 9am"

colby : " oh right, thanks for reminding me"
sam : " no problem... so i'm gonna go now" he said laughing out of embarrassment.

"where were we" you smirked.
colby grabbed your ass while you were on top of him making out.

" fuck you're so hot" colby said in a really sexy voice. you started kissing his neck and slowly went lower and lower on his body. you got to his v line and colby took off his pants. you started sucking his dick. colby moaned. "fuck" he said quietly.

you got on top of colby and started riding him. "fuck" you moaned quietly. you leaned over on top of him and started making out with him. colby was moving in and out of you while kissing. he started choking you. it felt so fucking good.

you sat back up and started riding him again.

colby sat up while you were still riding him. this way it was easier for colby to choke and kiss you. you and colby started fucking really hard.

colby was about to cum so you got off of him and sucked him off. " fuck baby you always do me so good" he said.

you laid next to him and cuddled up to him.
" colby" you said softly
"yes princess"
" do you still wanna marry me" you asked
" of course" he said back kissing you.
" okay good, cause i'm spending the rest of my life with you" you said