i love you colby brock

you went up to your room after your long talk with sam. you were a mess. your mind and heart was all over the place. you laid down on your bed and accidentally fell asleep. It was now 3pm and you woke up from loud laughter coming from downstairs. You just stared up and looked at your ceiling. You finally got up and out of your very comfy and warm bed. You saw a pink post-it note on your computer. You walked over to it and it said "hey y/n can we talk whenever you wake up" the letter was signed with a "c" so you instantly knew it was colby.
       You  got butterflies to your stomach and got a little scared.
   You walked over to the mirror at your self to make sure you don't look like a complete mess.
You were wearing grey sweatpants, a black cropped tank top, and had your hair down.
  You walked over to colby's room. you stood at his door for a few seconds preparing. You knocked on the door. You heard colby on the other side say "come in"
You walked and saw colby sitting in the chair at his desk. "hey" you said giving him a slight smile "hey" he said back also giving you a slight smile.
y/n : " so what you wanna talk about?" you said nervously
colby : "idk i just wanted to talk" " i never got the chance to tell you how beautiful you looked last night" colby said rubbing his neck
y/n : " thank you" you said with gentle eyes looking at him
and out of nowhere you blurted out " I love you" you noticed what you said and your eyes got big and you headed for his door. but before you could reach it colby turned you around, looked you straight in the eyes and kissed you.
After your kiss colby said "i love you y/n"