telling the truth

jake walked to the bathroom as you and colby were still talking. You just wanted to grab his face and kiss him so badly but you didn't know how colby felt about you. His dreamy blue eyes and the way they looked at you just made you want him more.
     colby : " so we're throwing a house party tonight"
y/n : " oh what we are ?" you said confused
colby : " yeah me, sam and corey talked about it last night and thought it would be fun
y/n : " yeah i'm down, it's gonna be fun"
colby : " okay great, well i'm gonna go pick out an outfit for tonight"
y/n : " okay sounds good" you smiled as colby walked out your door

      you knew that you had to wear something amazing tonight to try and impress colby, maybe something a little scandals you thought to yourself. This was your chance, maybe if you had enough drinks you could finally have the guts to walk up to colby and kiss him.

  It was now noon and you posted on your instagram story and snapchat story that you had just posted a new video. 5 mins later your video already has 50,000 views. It was a video of you and brennen exploring a super creepy haunted building.
   Brennen was one of your best friends and we was the only one that truly knew how you felt about colby.
     It was now 2pm and you walked downstairs to see jake, sam, and aaron getting ready for the party
aaron : " hey y/n!" " did colby tell you we're having a party tonight?"
y/n : " yeah he did." " im excited"
" me too !" aaron, sam and jake all said at the same time
you walked into the kitchen to grab a coke
" you wanna do me a favor" you heard a voice say, it was jake
"sure" you looked at him and smiled
" can you put these bottles of vodka all the way up in the top shelf"
you looked at him with a " are you serious" look in your face
you're only 5 ft tall and jake loved to make fun of your height all the time
"haha very funny" you said slapping him lighting on the chest
"c'mon, i'll pick you up"
"okay fine" you said back
jake lifted you up and you put three bottles of vodka in the top cabinet for later tonight. Sometimes you thought that you might even have a little crush on jake. He was funny, and kind and he always made you feel save. He was one of the only people that could make you feel happy again after being sad.