exploring

"how long is the drive" you asked
"only about 30 mins" colby replied. jake was very quiet the whole ride. he just looked out the window. you felt bad and guilt every time you looked at him.

you were pretty quiet the whole car ride too. you didn't feel like talking.

** "alright we are here" colby said excitedly but a little scared at the same time. you all stepped out of the car.

you got chills from just looking at the hotel. you shivered. "you cold?" colby asked. getting in between of you and jake. "um, yeah" you said holding on to him.

"i'm gonna go check us in" sam said walking over to the front desk. " woah, this is-"
"huge" jake interrupted you. "yeah" you said softly.

"okay we're all good" sam said walking towards us. you all walked up to the suite. you opened the door. "oh this is so creepy" you said shivering. "woah did you feel that temperature change from here to the hallway" corey said freaked out.

"oh no way it's two stories" jake said. "oh shit is that an elevator" you said amazed. "think about it presidents and famous people have stepped foot and slept in the room we're in" sam said amazed to the camera. "that's insane" colby nodded.

you all explored the suite for a little while longer. "do you guys want to explore the rest of the hotel now" sam asked.  you all nodded in agreement.

you started roaming the halls and everything along with it. you all ended up by a ballroom. you weren't sure if you were allowed in there but you, sam and colby all walked in. corey and jake stayed at the front of the door. you walked a little further and turned a corner. there was a door there.

"where do you think this goes to" you asked. "
open it" colby said intrigued. you tried opening the door but it was locked.

all of a sudden it got completely dark. you ran over to colby. "oh shit do you think that's a worker or something?" sam asked concerned. "it's probably just jake and corey" colby replied. sam walked in front of you and colby back to the ballroom because he had the camera flashlight. no one seemed to be in the room. you all walked out of the doors.

jake and corey were outside. "was that you guys" you asked. " what are you talking about?" corey asked. "the lights, did you turn them off?" sam asked. " no, we didn't" corey said with wide eyes. 

you all freaked out.

you walked the hotel some more. you ended up in this "living room" type place.

there was no one there. sam set up the camera and you all sat on the couches. sam and colby sat on one of the couches and jake and corey sat at the other one. colby looked at you and brought out his arms. you sat on his lap.

you all talked to the camera and caught your fans up with everything. the next thing you hear is a big boom. you all jumped. "what the hell" you said getting up from colby's lap. "what the hell was that" colby said slowly.
"hello" sam said scared.

you all walked over to where the noise came from. "this fell, how the hell did this fall" you said  holding up a thermos that holds coffee.
"it was just sitting here in the table" you added.

"okay now that's creepy" jake said. "it was probably just at the edge of the table" sam said to try and figure out what could have happened.

"no, who would put this at the edge of the table and it would've fallen awhile ago, no one drinks coffee this late at night, it's 9:00pm" you said freaking out.

"okay let's just all calm down" jake said. "it's probably just someone messing with us" he added.  "yeah, a ghost!" corey yelled.
"i'm sure jakes right, this hotel is known for being haunted so the hotel might just being doing these things for more publicity" sam added to jakes statement.

"can we leave this room, it's giving me weird vibes" you asked tugging on colby's hoodie.
he nodded and smiled. you all walked out of that room and explored some other spots.

it's been another 20 mins. "hey" jake whispered. he started to walk next to you. "hey" you said softly. "you doing okay?" he asked. "yeah, why?". " i just wanna make sure you're not to scared" he said smirking. you slapped his chest lightly. "shut up" you laughed.

colby, sam and corey were in front of you and jake. has you and jake were laughing colby turned around.

you made eye contact with him. he looked a little jealous