surprises

"omg colby" you said excitedly "you took me to  a zoo!" "yeah i just thought it would be something different" he said smiling "tell me why i'm actually really excited" "because you're such a child" colby said laughing 

  You and colby walked inside of the zoo. You hadn't been to a zoo since you were little. You walked around for a little while enjoying the animals. You and colby were holding hands.

"omg look how cute" you said said excitedly over two baby bears "they remind me of you" colby said "what?" you said laughing "they're cute just like you" "omg" you rolled your eyes playfully

you guys were there for about 2 hours. It was now 3:30 and you and colby stepped into his car. "what now" you said happily "now i'm going to take you to our second location" "which is?" you said hoping colby will tell you this time. "not telling you" he said chuckling
"fine whatever" you said sarcastically

   you two have been driving for a while and had no clue where colby was taking you. "can you give me a hint" you said begging him "blue" "what kind of hint is that" you said playfully annoyed "that's ill i'm giving you plus we're almost here" 

      You had reached your destination. "the beach" he said smiling. "colby i'm wearing jeans and don't even have a bathing suit" "yes you do, i snuck into your room and grabbed one" "omg" you smiled. "well let's go have some fun" you cheered.

      It was so nice. It was the perfect day to go to the beach. barley anyone was there and the sun was shining stronger than ever.

    You and colby were slowly making your way into the ocean. "it's so cold" colby yelled "oh no" you said trying to run back to shore, there was a big wave coming. boom!

      It splashed down on you and colby. You both come back up for air and laughing hysterically. "that hurt" you laughed "yeah i just bellyflopped, that really hurt" colby said also laughing. 

     Colby put his hands on your waist. he looked you in the eyes and you got instant butterflies. his lips touched yours. it was a long and passionate kiss which made you feel a feeling you couldn't describe.

y/n : " you don't understand how happy you make me" you said sincerely
colby : "are you kidding me, you make me the happiest person alive y/n"
    you blushed instantly. you gave colby a peck on the check. "i love you" you said before colby could say anything else you dived back into the water.
    You came back up for air. You turned around to look for colby but he wasn't there. "boo"
someone screamed at you from behind you "colby" you screamed giving him a light punch in the arm. "haha i love scaring you" colby said "shut up i know" you said playfully

      A few hours went by and you and colby were just having so much fun at the beach. "i'm starving" you told colby "well then i guess that would bring us to our third spot"  colby said "what another place you planned out" you said surprised. "yeah, i wanted the whole day with you" colby said touching your cheek. you grabbed his hand and said "c'mon let's go eat"