sex

*warning* this chapter is going to be very sexual.

    colby carried you two his room picky back style. you were laughing the whole way up the stairs. he laid you down on the bed. he stared intently into your eyes. he kissed your neck. it made you moan. you didn't care how loud you would moan tonight.

  the way colby kissed your body gave you chills. he took your top off. he kissed your stomach. it tickled a little.

   you sat up. you kissed colby. you wrapped your arms around his neck. you were playing with his hair.

  you took of his shirt. you started kissing his neck. you left purple and red hickies. "oh fuck" he whisper moaned.   you looked at him and smile naughtily. " baby i want you" you whispered into his ear.

   colby looked at you and bit his lip. " fuck" he said happily. he laid you back down. he took off your jeans. he kissed your thighs all over. he then took of your red lacy thong.

   he started to eat you out. your body felt weak. "oh fuck" you moaned " don't ever stop"

    colby kept flicking his tongue. " oh fuck" you moaned loudly as you came.  

colby took off his pants. " fuck i need you" colby said. he took of his boxers.

  he went into you. you moaned instantly. colby started of slow. he choked you with his hands. it turned you on so much more. he started going faster.

"turn around baby" colby said seductively

   you turned around so you were now in doggy style position.  

colby started going even faster. " oh fuck baby" you practically screamed. colby slapped your ass. " you've been a bad girl" he said.
" oh i guess you should punish me daddy" you said 

he slapped your ass harder. you bit your lip. his hands on your hips traced your back.

colby started pounding into you. " fuck daddy" you moaned. "you like that babygirl" he said back. you moaned loudly.

colby turned you back around so you were looking at him. " you're beautiful" he whispered. you smiled.  "now fuck me harder" you whispered back into his ear. he smirked and laughed a little. he loved how dominant you could be.

     you were back again in the first position you were. colby was kissing your neck. he was going faster than ever. you grabbed the sheets. "fuck fuck fuck" you practically screamed again. "i'm about to cum" colby moaned.

   you got up and sucked colby's dick. " oh fuck"
colby came into your mouth.

you both laid back down on the bed. "fuck" you said. " i know right" he smirked.

  "thank you for everything" you told colby
"y/n i love you and you deserve everything"
you kissed colby.

colby : " you know i have something else planned"
y/n : "what" you said exhausted but excited at the same time
colby : " im taking you out to dinner"
y/n : "now?"
colby : "yes" he smiled " so put on some clothes" he laughed.
y/n : " alright alright"

    you got up and colby smacked your ass. you turned back around to see colby smirking at you. you shook your head. you rolled your eyes playfully and kissed him.

you put on the exact same outfit you had on earlier except you put on one of colby's hoodies because it was cold.

   it was a black "take chances" hoodie.
it smelt just like him. it was oversized on you which made it 10x better.

   you and colby were finally both ready. you walked downstairs. you saw sam and corey playing video games in the living room.

sam : " oh hey you two" he said childly
corey : " so uh whatcha guys do" he also said childly
y/n : " nothing" you smirked

   you and colby walked to the door to open it. "i bet the whole neighborhood heard you guys" corey said.   you and colby stopped in your tracks and looked at eachother. you both burst out laughing, mostly out of embarrassment.

" were we really that loud" colby said to you laughing. " i guess so" you replied still laughing.

colby opened the car door for you like a gentlemen.

  y/n : " can i know where we are going out to eat?"
colby : "nope"
y/n : " why do you always do this to me" you said childly, crossing your arms and pouting.
colby : " because princess"
y/n : " i like when you call me that" you blushed
colby smiled.

   it was now 9:30 and you and colby reached your destination.