proposing

colby held your hand while you and him were walking up the pathway. " so you wanna tell me why you wanted to go here today" you asked colby.

"i'll tell you when we get to the top" he smiled.

you and colby just talked and laughed while walking up. after about 30 mins you finally reached the top.

colby stopped in his tracks. " okay so you wanna tell me now" you blushed.

colby took both of your hands. " on this day exactly one year ago, that's when i realized i was in love with you" he smiled

"awe colby" you blushed.

" you for sure make me the happiest person in this whole entire world so i thought you deserved this" colby said.

he started walking around the corner and motioned his hand for you to come follow him.

you walked around the corner and there was a picnic table covered in roses and a few other things. 

"colby i- i seriously don't deserve you"
" you deserve this babygirl" he said smiling

you walked closer to the table. colby picked up a stuffed animal. it was a bear. " this is for you to cuddle with whenever i'm not there and i also sprayed it with my cologne" colby said.

you hugged the bear tightly. then colby picked up a black box. "open it" he told you

you opened up the lid. it was a box filled with pictures of you and colby. you started tearing up. you sat down on the bench and started looking at them. tears fell from your face. colby lifted your chin and kissed you. " thank you" you said feeling so much emotion. " i love this and you especially you" you said.

colby giggled. " i love you too"

colby got back up from the bench and grabbed on last thing from the table. it was a very small black box.

colby got down on one knee. colby started tearing up. " i know you don't want to get married now, but you brought up spending the rest of your life with me last night and when i tell you that i wanted to cry from happiness i really did"   " oh god i'm crying now" he said giving a little embarrassed laugh.

you laughed a tiny bit too. you were crying also.

" y/n, i love you so much, it's indescribable. you truly have made me a better person."

he opened up the little small box. there was a beautiful ring in it.

" we don't have to get married now, we can wait 5 even 10 years if you want, but i'm proposing now so i know that we will have eachother forever, i wanna spend the rest of my life with you y/n, i wanna have 10 kids and a white picket fence. i want you, so will you marry me" colby said the whole time crying.

" yes" you ran into his arms crying. you held onto eachother for a long time. you both looked  eachother in the eyes. you kissed passionately. you smiled at eachother touching foreheads.

" i love you endlessly colby brock" you smiled.
" i love you endlessly y/n   y/l/n"