dont leave

"hey y/n" you heard whispered in your ear. colby was lightly shaking you to wake up. you sat up instantly. "were you having a nightmare" he asked. there were tears on your face. "yeah, yeah i was." you said turning to colby and hugging him tightly. "you okay" he asked concerned. " i had a dream that you tried to save sam from the fire and i never saw you again" you said still wiping tears from your face.

" oh baby" colby said giving you another hug. " i'm here" he said. you smiled.

"what time is it?" you asked. "12pm" "oh dang"

colby : " i don't have anything to do today"
y/n : " i have to go see jake"
colby : " oh"
y/n : " yeah i should get ready and go soon"
colby : " okay"
y/n : " do you wanna come"
colby : " uh, no, i'll just stay here so you two can talk."
y/n : " oh okay"

you got up out of bed. " i'm gonna go take a shower" you told colby. he nodded.

you hopped into the shower. you washed your hair then your body. you shaved and brushed your teeth.

you got out of the shower and dried off. you put your hair up in the towel and had another one on your body.

you walked back to your room excepting colby to still be in there but he wasn't.

you picked your clothes for the day. you decided to wear a cropped black long sleeve tight shirt with black ripped jeans. you also decided to put on white slip on vans that you drew on with sharpie.

you still had on the necklace that jake gave you and both rings colby gave you.

you walked downstairs to eat something. corey and devyn were both downstairs. " hey guys" you said to both. they were in the kitchen both eating a bowl of cereal. "morning" they both said at the same time.

"where you going?" devyn asked. " going to see jake" you responded back. she nodded. "tell him i hope he gets back on his feet soon" corey said. " me too" devyn added.

"got it" you told them grabbing a banana.
"has colby come downstairs" you asked them.
"no" devyn said.

you walked upstairs to colby's room to tell him you were leaving. you knocked on the door. "yeah?" you heard from his side of the door.

you opened up his door. he was sitting at his desk editing a video. he turned around in his chair and faced you. " damn" he said getting up. " you are fucking sexy" he said grabbing your waist. you gave him a kiss.

"i'm gonna go see jake now" you told colby.
"okay" he said giving you another kiss.

you walked out of his door. " love you" he said yelling so you could hear him in the hallway. " love you" you said back yelling.

you walked downstairs and grabbed your keys. you got into the car and started playing music.

you got there at 1:30. you were very nervous.
you and colby became official on social media so now everyone knows about your relationship.

you walked into the elevator and took the elevator up to jakes floor. you walked to his room. his door was closed and you took a deep breath before walking in. you opened up the door.

jake looked up. he was on his phone. he smiled but it faded away pretty quickly.

"hey" you said softly. "hey" he said back. you pulled up a chair and sat next to his bed.
"how are you feeling" you asked. "pretty shitty" he laughed. that made you laugh.

he just looked at you with his big beautiful eyes. "anything happen at the house?" he asked.

y/n : " oh my gosh you won't believe it but sams room got caught on fire and now it's completely destroyed, the rest of the house is fine tho"
jake : " woah, wait really"
y/n : " yeah it's crazy, it happened last night"
jake : " wow that really really sucks bro"
y/n : " i know right, i feel so bad for sam"
jake : " yeah i should give him a call a little later"
you nodded.

"so you and colby" jake said. " we don't have to talk about it jake".

jake looked down at your hand. "is that an engagement ring" he asked hoping you'd say no.

you only told your fans that you guys were dating.

"oh, um yeah" you said softly looking down, avoiding eye contact.

"oh, so you're really dedicated to him" he said looking down.
"yeah" you said slowly.
" y/n i was thinking, i think it would be for the best if i move"

y/n : " what do you mean"
jake : " i was thinking about moving to maybe northern california"
y/n : " because of me" you asked
jake : " because of everything, it's not healthy for me over here anymore"
y/n : " last time you left i was crushed jake" you said raising your voice a little.

jake grabbed your hand. he grabbed your ring finger. " this, this crushes me y/n, i'm in love with you and you're marrying my bestfriend"

you looked down. " i'm sorry" you said softly.
"you can't leave jake, please" you teared up.

" i love you" he said grabbing your cheek.
" i love you" you said back crying.

jake started tearing up. he layed his lips on yours.