video

you and colby stayed in his room the whole day. you two were enjoying eachothers company and you felt so loved. it was now around 7pm and you heard a knock on the door.

colby yelled "who is it" him and you hoping it would be corey. and to your luck it was.
corey : hey aaron wants to film a video with all of the roommates so you guys should come down in about 15 mins.
colby : "oh okay, yeah that's cool"
y/n : "okay sounds good"
corey : "you're lucky i volunteered to come up to get you guys cause jake was gonna do that and it would've been awkward.

you instantly froze. jake, you thought to yourself. oh no. i don't wanna hurt him. i love him

colby : " yeah... that would've been awkward
you nodded in agreement.
corey : "okay see you guys soon"
corey exited colby's room.
colby : "you just thought about jake didn't you?"
y/n : "yeah, i'm not gonna lie... i'm sorry it's just-
colby : "no don't apologize, it's fine. i know you have some feelings for him"
you just looked down at your hands.
y/n : "i'm gonna go make myself look a little better for the video.
before colby could say anything you exited the room.

you walked over to your room to get ready. you changed into some black nike sweatpants and a light blue cropped tank top. you didn't really care how you looked around the boys. and you didn't care to much about how you looked on camera. you grabbed some mascara and concealer and took it to the bathroom.

you walked into the bathroom and took a deep breath while you looked into the mirror. you were scared and anxious about seeing jake. you put on your makeup and put on some jewelry, it was just a necklace with a lock. your hair was down and wavy like usual.

you walked downstairs to see corey, arron and sam all in the living room. you walked in and gave them a small smile.
sam : " oh what the heck i thought you were dead i haven't seen you all day" he exclaimed
y/n : " i know i know, i just stayed upstairs in my room. you lied
sam : " well glad you're here now"
aaron : "me too" aaron smiled

you heard footsteps walking down the stairs it was colby. you smiled at him wanting to go in for a hug but then both of you realized it would be weird that you did that. so you didn't.
aaron : "where's jake?" "i have a video to film"
sam : " he should be coming downstairs any second"

as sam said that you guys saw jake walking down. you immediately put your face down playing with your fingers.
aaron : "okay, i think i wanna film this video in the garage on the bean bags"
y/n : "yeah we should"
everyone nodded in agreement

you all got situated and sat down.
you sat in the middle in the back on the beanbags. colby sat to your right and jake ended up sitting on your left. sam, corey and aaron were in front of you guys.

jake : "hey aaron, what are we even doing in this video"
y/n : "yeah you didn't even tell us"
aaron : " oh well you'll see once the video starts"
aaron turns on the camera and makes his introduction. "in this weeks video we will be answering your guys's questions"

you were actually pretty excited. aaron had already asked a few questions, nothing really that juicy. and then aaron says "which of the roommates are like soulmates, not dating wise"
aaron answers first. " i think it's jake and y/n, because they are both really goofy and funny and are so much like eachother it's a pretty good match.

you blushed when aaron said that. you looked over at jake and smiled. then you looked at colby, you could see jealousy in his eyes. it kinda turned you on knowing that something little like that makes him jealous over you.

aaron : " what do you think y/n"
y/n : " about me and jake?"
aaron : "no, who do you think are like soulmates in this house"
you knew aaron was right, you and jake were so similar you two always had fun with eachother but you didn't want to say that.

y/n : " i think sam and colby. i mean look at them , i think they're actual friend soulmates."
corey : " yeah i agree"

a few more questions went by. then here came another one you wish aaron didn't ask.
aaron : " does y/n have a boyfriend?"
aaron knew the answer was no so that's why he asked it but he didn't know about colby.

y/n : " uh no i don't" you said a little sad
colby looked at you and gave you a tiny smile. he was okay with what you said.

you could feel jake look at you, you looked back at him, he looked at your lips. you instantly turned your head because you didn't want anything to happen.

a few more questions went by but nothing that important. finally the video ended and you all got up.
aaron : " thanks you guys for being in my video"
y/n + sam : " no problem"
sam : " hey guys in about 30 mins can you guys be in my video?"
everyone said sure.
sam : " okay great, we're going to play hide and seek in the dark"
y/n : "wait omg that sounds like fun"
corey : " yeah it does"

you walked out of the garage and into the kitchen. you knew where you were going to hide, on top of the cabinet.

"hey" you heard someone say quietly