Helping Hands

She is walking  towards the notice board.. she is feeling  very tensed due to two reasons..

Firstly that from yesterday .. she is not able to contact with aakash  as he told her he called  her at the night but  he didn't  called him... nor his cell is  reachable... so she is worried  is it related to his job.. is something  bad happened there
... And second due to results...

She knew that he  is definitely  came to saw his results then she contact him otherwise  if he not came then decided  to go his home after seeing results...

She seeing on a notice board first fall his result because it's  very  important  for his recent job.. and then hers and sigh in relief that their results are good... She got B + not very good but not very bad also.. she thought.. but she is happy  that in her main subject
' designing  and arts ' she got A+... so after annual fest which is after 10 days she also started focusing on his  job interviews... But before all this she wants to know that where the hell aakash is..?  And she remembered  that Anuj too is going  to  come  here..

She saw him entering  the gate... and he not looked  sad.. so she sigh in relief  that something  bad is not happened with  him...

She is about to go towards him by taking fasts steps... when some pulled her hand " what..?! "  she shouted and then looked at the person who do this.. it  none other than Anuj...

" sorry.. But you are  so loss that you are  about to hit yourself with that stone.. " he said indicating towards the stone which is in her way..

oh.. it's OK.. thank you I mean.. " she said smiling and then looked at aakash direction an saw he is coming  towards them.."  so how's your grade..?  " she asked looking towards him and saw she is loss in her and when listen her question  came from his tarance.. so she feel shy and butterfly in her  stomach.. but didn't  show on her face..

A grade.. and A + in business.. "  he said coming out of his tarance  and thought may be she didn't  feel weird.. but when she smiled .. he is sure she was not..!

Then there came aakash..he from far saw that Ananya  is talking  with someone  and when came near he get it.. he is Anuj..

"Ananaya..." he called her.. and when she looked  at him.. she started hiring him.. " You duffer.... now you got time to talk to me.. where the hell was your cell phone..."

" stop it Ananya.. then only I tell you.."he said try to protect herself from  Ananya...

Anuj smiled seeing their bond..

" what you tell.. I know something  good has happened... otherwise  I understand  by looking  at you..but am getting worried  when am not seeing you .. nor got your call  after your interview... " she said sadly..

sorry Ananya..!  Actually  my cell is not working  from yesterday.. so am not able to inform  anything  then thought  today you too also coming college  so inform you here.. " he said putting  his hands on both of his ears in apologizing  way...

now tell me about your interview.."
She asked  removing his hands from

" it's good.. " and then he looked  at Anuj.. and Ananya  too..

aakash  he is.. " she is about to introduce  when he interrupted..

anuj sighania.. I knew.. I mean every  one's know about you.. "  aakash said smiling..

They both shake hands with each other..." Ya but you don't  know that I and Ananya are now friends ... and i think  we should also join hands for it.. " said Anuj at which aakash forward his hands and said "  friends " and Anuj joined it... and Ananya smiled seeing this...

"  so this how you present the presentation...?  and don't  worry  I help you in making presentation  also.. as I worked in my dad 's office do I help you little  bit in this.. " said Anuj to aakash.. They both and Ananya are in aakash' s home..

and don't worry.. am help you in Cafe.. you only focused on all this.. " continue  Ananya...

Actually  aakash is selected but final selection  is still remain so for that every candidate has to present presentation  in bangalore  Congress... Anuj is worked in his dad's office  so he is used to all these works so he is helping  him..

thank you.. My friends.. means a lot.. but my main problem is.. Fest... I not able to perform  in that so now who is going  to perform  by my side.."

" you don't  worry aakash.. I perform in your respect.. and Ananya help me..."at which she nodded..

" now let 's go prepare we prepare your presentation... "

A week passed like that and they three became  more close to each  other.. Ananya  as a person more understand  Anuj..

Anuj not only help aakash in his presentation  but also worked in his  on behalf  of him.. two three days..Ananya too join him.. and made food for them.. sometimes  Anuj Ananya  chases few glances with each other.. and smiled  too..

" OK aakash all the best.. And I know  you do your best.. " Ananya hugged him..

thank you my dear.. " he replied  broking his hug..

" well aakash don't  take much tension.. You do your best.. and if by  any reason  you didn't  get success then also not loss hope.. at your capabilities you easily got job in my dad 's office.. but  I want you first try there.. " ( aakash and Ananya both know  that Anuj don't  like his dad.. reasons they still don't  know.. Anuj himself said he told  them some  day..)

thank you Anuj.. Your helps means a lot.. "

anytime aakash..!  You forget am too your friend  and friends  are meant to be  helping  hands.. "

They all listen train horn and then aakash bid them and left smiling at him..

missed you aakash.." Anaya said when train left...

" don't  worry he is fine there and come soon here.. and until he will not come you can eat my head.. " anuj tried to joke..

what.. I eat everyone's head.. You  Anuj am not leaving  you.. " she started hiring him but when he hold her hand to prevent  himself  from her she stopped.. and Anuj too noticed..

He leaved her hand and come close to her..

OK you don't  eat head.. but eat food na so let's  go.. by the way you didn't  ate from the morning  and it's afternoon.. "

" how did you know.. ?  "  she even lied to aakash  also that she ate as she kept fast for him  so he may be worry..

He came towards her and put her flicks which is on her forehead  behind her ears.."  I observe you a lot Ananya.. Like you do.. "

and then left smiling and saying come and at least eat any fast food soon and she blushed and go behind  her...