Chapter 3: two years ago when May called me Niall

Here is the story of when may and I met. When she thought I was a male. Yep that got old really fast. It was pretty funny now that I think about it I mean I kinda did resemble a male.

It happened two years ago before May changed. I was slightly shorter then and my skin a little less sickly but no less pail.

I was wearing a plain t-shirt and jeans and I had a cap covering up my hair so it wouldn't fall in my face meaning that it looked like my hair was cut short and seeing as I have no curves as mentioned before I could see how someone would mistake me for a guy if they hadn't seen me before.

As for my voice, I was sick so my voice was very gravely and deep. We met in our third class i can't remember what subject it was but she kept going on about how cute I was and I managed to put up with it.

I put up with it even when she screamed at me when I went to go into the girls toilet. What i needed to pee and i wasn't going to play along she was just confused. Very confused. Can you believe she just brushed it off to separation anxiety?

She never noticed the weird looks she was getting and when I told her my name was Niome she started to call me Niall. No matter how many times I told her that my name was Niome she still refused to budge so I gave up.

By the end of the day I had had enough so I decided yo show her that i was actually female and brought her home. I told her to wait downstairs while I changed. I was tired of being thought of as a boy and her panicking when I needed to pee.

I had changed into the only dress I own which was pure white and clung to my non existing curves. With my pale skin it looked like I was some kind of alien with no proper anatomy. Like I needed help to look any more like a freak than I already did. I had then put my hair into a high pony tail and walked downstairs.

After a long long chat she finally admitted that she was wrong and I was really a girl. That still didn't stop her from calling me Niall to get under my skin. But really how dose someone go from Niome (me) to a name of one of the members of the boy band 1D I mean really?

I think I should of expected it seeing as how out there she seemed even then. She used to always dress in neon colors and where skates or those shoes that had the detachable wheels in them.

Shes changed now. Now she wears lots of flowers and earthy colors. You'll never see her in pants or shorts plus she loves make up. She could be the definition of a Girly girl because I've never seen someone as bad as her and the school we go too is full of sluts.

That was the first and only time I made the mistake of bringing a friend home. My parents actually beat me in front if may. When she tried to hold them of they hit her and I ran to her defense. Well limped.

I told her to go and not come back. I said not to tell anyone because it wouldn't help me since they already knew. From then on she stuck by me as she saw what I had to go through.

When she stood up for me they nearly hit her again but I stepped in front of her in time. That's when I told her to not defend me since shed get what I got. She gave it a few more try's and gave up when I didn't do anything to help myself.

Going back to school after I hoped out of mays car it was lunch time when I finally remember something. If it was lunch then the first two periods where uneventful or unnoticed thanks to my habit of day dreaming.

"hey Niome come on time for lunch" May said as for the whole blur thing that was pretty much how the rest of my day went it was actually how school usually went but hey I still managed to pull A's or B's so I don't care.

Then I got home and finally my mind started to pick up things that where happening around me. Not that i'm very great full to it. I think that's when the first price fell from my already suckish and crumbling life little did I know it would all happen in the small space of a week that felt like the blink of an eye.

But what can you do when you live life as a freak who's powerful wolf hadn't even had the chance to come out yet? In fact what can you do when you don't even know your a powerful wolf?