12: found by four wolfs

Recap:

Niome is abused and starved by her family and pack. Close to her shift she starts to stand up for herself and everyone leaves her. At the bonfire after her shift she finds Lucas the Alfa is her mate. He hates her and banishes her leaving her alone in the woods. When she leaves lucas kills her parents and his wolf hides from him as punishment. Cain, Niome's brother says he was protecting himself then her and her friend, his mate from their parents. May, niome's friend only leaves Niome because of the controlling mark Cain gave her.

Chapter 12

I fell asleep. I cannot believe I feel asleep!! I had ran into the woods, collapsed and cried my hart out and FREAKEN FELL ASLEEP!!!!! That's how I ended up like this. Surrounded by four wolves. Four growling wolves.

One of them was staring at me. Not just because I was nude and the only protection I had was my arms and hands. Their was something more in his stare. I know it sound weird but he didn't make me feel like I was being perved. Just... Assessed.

The wolf was large and had chocolate brown fur. The only trace of impurity in his color was the white tips he had on his paws. He was beautiful. Then it got odd.

Suddenly all the wolves changed into men and I was left facing the tree, formally my back rest, with my hands covering my eyes. Sure they could be hot. I just don't want to have to see their stuff. I don't know them.

"where are you from? Why are you on my land?" asked a deep silky voice. It was obviously the alfa. And his voice was making my wolf pace around frantically. Weird.

"ummm... Naked here."

"answer my question" oh he wasn't happy right now. Oh well. I just had my heart broken what else do I have to lose?

"I'm naked so give me something to wear or shove It. I need cloths"

"Damn it answer my question. I'm the alfa!!" Oh the Alfa tone. I'm soooo scared. Ha! Note the sarcasm.

"well I'm fucking naked!"

"Fine here!"

I felt something soft land in my head. It was a t-shirt. When I put it on i was rapped up in a delicious sent. It had my wolf going crazy. In a daze I turned to see one of the most handsome guys I've ever seen. Other than lucas.

MATE!! Angel screamed. Oh crud. Not again. I can't do this again. And he's an Alfa too! Why do I have to be left alone. He's going to leave me just like lucas did.

I started to cry. I couldn't take it. I didn't want to be alone anymore. And thus handsome man would make me even worse of now.

"shhh it's ok mate I'm here." the Alfa said. He surprised me by picking me up bridle style and started walking.

"its ok your home now. I'll kill whoever hurt you. I'll look after you my beautiful mate."

He said home. He was taking me home! I was finally going to have a home! Wait did he just say he'd kill who hurt me. Angel whimpered, oh lukas.

Then one of the other men spoke up. He had piercing all over his face. I counted at least six. "sir"

"yes pierce" my mate answered. I was giggling. Ok that was funny

"is she your mate?" really is he that stupid. He picked me up and has been calling me his mate. He must be very slow.

"yes she is and why are you giggling my little mate" my new mate asked

"because he has piercing all over his face and his name is pierce." I said laughing.

"hey, that's my last name my real names Ryan so it is not that funny" pierce defended

"hehe its still funny and ahhhh what's your name" I said looking up at the man who was carrying me. He smiled down at me with kind brown eyes a shade darker than his wolfs fur.

"my names Adam Chilean and your name is?" Adam asked

"um my names Niome but I don't like that name may I change it I don't want to have to remember what I went through in my old pack" I asked hoping he'd understand. It may have been a weird request but I hated my name. Still I couldn't find it in me to lie to Adam strait away. I felt like I needed his permission.

My wolf had become placid and relaxed. She wanted to please our mate. I was being very obedient and unquestioning. I didn't like it but I was to weak to fight with angel right now.

"sure but will you tell me what happened. I'll give you time but I still need to know as your mate." Adam stated.

"thank you. Then my name is Angel the name of my wolf. And I really like that you'll give me time to tell you. But I'll answer your first question. I am on your land because I ran away I was banished from my old pack so I ran and ended up here. wherever that is."

"thank you and while we are here there is some one I want you to meet" Adam put me down and that is when I saw two guys playing in an open area their looks were similar so I guessed they were brothers

I smelt their sent and my wolf went nuts again. Oh no. Not now. I can't meet them now with Adam being the Alfa it's not so good.

"Ren, damon come meet my mate." Adam called.

"Mate." they said in union as they turned to look at me. Oh man. I guess they'll know sooner than I wanted. I can't have three make wolfs rip each other apart now can i?

Sigh. Just another perk of being me. I have male wolves at my beck and call ready to kill each other. Oh joy.