18: Angel Fell

sorry i haven't updated in forever but i lost my inspiration. I think i got it back now even if this is a small chapter. I'll try to update soon but don't get your hopes up i'm lousy at doing this on time.

Chapter 18

Lucas POV:

We were meant to welcome the Pack that had come to help us with training today and i couldn't be more pissed. I woke up to some idiot with no concept of a sleeping in banging on my door to get me up. Said idiot was Cain. That guy was one of my best friends but he just didn't get what a sleep in meant and neither did his whiny son.

"Luke it's time to get dressed we need to be ready for when the other pack arrives and i know you like to sleep in but today you just can't" Cain said as an excuse before he ran for the hills. Well the kitchen i guess.

I dragged myself out of bed and opened the door to stick my head out and yell "dick head don't you remember that they are coming in the afternoon. I may be a screw up but at least i know that!" And that was when i slammed the door.

My day seemed to get worse from there. First i burnt my hand making bacon and eggs for the Pack and myself. Yes i do know how to cook. Next i cut my finger when i was cutting onions, not to badly though and healed quickly but it hurt like hell. Even when i got dressed one of the girls who helped clean around the pack house walked in on me, not that she minded but i did. My day finally goes a couple of minutes without any problems and i get to meet the pack and Alpha who seem really nice.

Then some blond bimbo who thinks shes all that get's in my face and tells me of for being sexist. Well sorry for thinking that a male would be stronger since none of the women in this pack like to lift a finger. It's not like i did it intentionally.

"How dare you, you blond bimbo slut" I snarled at her. She chose the wrong day to tell me off.

"How dare I? well that's simple I know your type, you think your all high and mighty because your an Alpha, well guess what your not. I may be just another Pack member but i could tear you to shreds the second you turned your back. I highly suggest you don't piss me off and don't insult me for the simple fact that you'll piss of some powerful alphas" She snarled in a deep gravely tone clearly close to letting her wolf out. the temperature was rising along with my anger but i din't pay it much notice. What did get my attention was the smell of vanilla and coconuts. She was wearing way to much perfume.

"oh i get it your one of the types that like to cling of others for there status"

"Adam" My new mate grounded out from behind clenched teeth in what was almost a warning tone. My wolf stirred inside for the first time in what felt like forever but it was with anger. How dare this bitch try to undermine me. I was the FRICKEN ALPHA. I was going to make sure that she changed her attitude. I needed to show her who was dominant.

"oh are you looking for help from your Alpha? doesn't seem very tough of you." i teased. I felt horrible that i had to humiliate her like this in front of her pack and mine but she had to learn her lesson the hard way. I somehow had to make her back down even if that meant being a jackass.

"Adam?" The Blondie growled in a questioning tone. Damn she was sexy when she did that. Wait why did i think that? Focus, focus. I thought. She was sexy all together actually but i couldn't admit it.

"go ahead" Adam said. Next thing i know i'm on the ground looking at a bright blue clear sky and my cheek burnt like hell. She just sucker punched me. What the HELL?!

"look here you big ass ape, i don't care who you are but i will flatten you the second you say another comment about me being some kind of gold digging whore who is dependant on others because that is a bullshit lie. I don't care about money or status i treat everyone the same but as soon as someone treats me with disrespect they are nothing more than a problem for me, a bug under my shoe, so i'll say it again you annoying son of a bitch. Get your head. Out. Of. Your. ASS. otherwise and i don't care what you say i will NOT train your pack and as far as that whole helping thing goes i'll leave you to the rogues." she claimed standing over me with a dangerous glint in her eyes. she was one scary ass bitch.

"which one of you will show us to our rooms. I don't know about the others but i need a nap" She stood from her bent over position stretching as she said that.

She was beautiful. She had long blond hair and dazzling brown eyes. She stood proudly and with an air of maturity that i couldn't yet understand. Yet she had the nerve to treat me with such disrespect and act like nothing had happened after. HOW DARE SHE!!!!

"HOW DARE YOU!!!" i bellowed.

"How dare I? Your the one who started this by being a sexist pig. You are the one who basically called me a FUCKING WHORE!!" she screamed "i have every right to do what i did so don't you DARE try to make it out like i'm the bad guy" she pointed at me "You should really take a look at your self all mighty Alpha." i growled at the sarcasm in her voice. "you have to ask others to clean up your mess. your pack is basically falling apart. you need someone else to help your pack because you can't and you get kicks out of being a dick. From were i'm standing you need to back down and let someone else show you a few things before you start picking fights with the one person who will be able to whip your pack into shape and help them survive the mess you have gotten them into" that's when she walked away with May following her along with her pack.

As i stood there staring after this crazy girl i realized she was right and i had a sinking feeling in the pit of my gut that i had just screwed up something big time and i had no idea what.

"Can i at least have your name?"

"i thought i already told you." She called over her shoulder.

"Then i must have forgotten or you didn't say." I yelled louder because she kept walking.

Then she stopped and turned around giving me the most heart melting smile i had ever seen"It's Angel, Angel fell."