15: a four year leap

this chapter is dedicated to @debralarrabee for being such a great fan and adding my book to your reading list plus the comments you have made. you seem like one of my biggest fans even though i am making assumptions and i love you for that plus you seem great. thank you so much for the notice and i hope you like this new chapter as i made it for you. to all my other fans or peole who have been reading and commenting be on the look out as i may dedicate my next chapter to you.

Angel (Niome) POV:

4 years later

it's amazing how fast time fly's for you when your happy. i finally have friends a family and a pack. i haven't mated yet but I've learnt how to control water, earth and air. Adams grounded nature made him the holder of my earth ability's. I'd learnt the difference between Ren and Damon as it turns out they are twins but their eye colors different. Ren's eyes are a light grey that change in the light and it suits him since his calm and careless personality made him the holder of air. it's funny when he gets angry because he floats. Damon has pure blue eyes that have specks of green and his pure and fluid demeanor makes him the perfect candidate for water. they are the best and i love them all so much but lately its been harder because i need to chose a mate but i just cant seem to.

pierce and i have become great friends along with his mate April and the other two wolves that found me. April is kind and caring and loves to joke around and when i have girl problems its good to have someone to talk to. Jake and Nate are funny and playful but it gets awkward when we remember how they found me. Naked. Yep not a nice visual for either of us.

The pack welcomed me with open arms and where happy to except that i may or may not be their alpha female as i am what i am but you get the picture it was great to finally have a home. The biggest surprise was when i found out that Ren and Damon where Fox shifters. In fact not only that but they where the equivalent of an Alpha in the fox clans. They where given away because their pack was fighting rouges and all the children at the time where given away so that they'd be safe.

during the time i spent with the Morning Sun pack i learnt to fight, built up my strength and am now one of the best fighters in the state. my appearance had changed as well. since i now had a proper diet i was no longer a walking pile of bones but had muscle and i even had a set of abb's as well. my once stringy and greasy hair was now long and luscious brown locks that i'd grown down to my waist but i used many hairstyles to keep up and out of my face when i fight or train or it gets to hot. the curves that where non existent before i came to the morning star pack had finally shown and i had curves in all the right places to look acceptable. as Ren so kindly put it i had a great butt to hold onto and big boobs that giggled when i ran. he got hit upside the head for that.

the change in me was drastic and i no longer took any crap from anybody i was brave and had a good load of attitude that i loved to through around to anyone who messed with my friends or me. i was finally living the life that i should be and i thought that nothing could bring me down but i was wrong. i needed to learn how to control my fire ability which just so happened to be Lucas' and i didn't want to go down that path. Adam Ren and Damon where all adamant that i stay as far away as i could from that pack but it was falling to ruins.

i kept hearing news running through the pack that alpha Lucas had become angry and aggressive and didn't have an alpha female. his pack had grown week with no real fighting skills and was on the verge of being attacked by rouges. without my parents,and yes i found out about their death, their was no one to train the younger wolves so they had to find someone else but their knowledge was limited and they needed help.

i knew that it was bound to happen but that didn't mean i wanted it to. "angel we have to go to Alpha Luke's pack as they have asked for help in their upcoming fight. they need you to train them and even though i don't want it to happen you need Lukas. they don't know that your with us they only asked that we bring our best fighters and help to defend and train their pack. i couldn't say no we are a dying race and they need our help plus think of the looks on their faces when they see what you have become."

i was standing in the alpha office with Adam, Ren an Damon. my jaw about hit the floor when i heard what Adam said. they expected me to go back there... to the place that i call hell... and help all the people that hurt me and made me week... face the mate that rejected me and ask for him to train me....

this is when ren decided that he could predict when i would finally snap "wait just let it sink in.... OK it's sinking... it's sinking .... it's sinking ..... an three... two.... one and..."

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!!!!!!" i screamed.

"ha ha knew it Damon you owe me five bucks i knew i could tell when she'd snap" ren laughed. OK he was soooooo not helping me.

"no" Adam stated in a calm solid voice ignoring the fact that i was pissed and the exchange that Ren and Damon where having as Damon handed over the money and their semi-quiet laughing at my yelling. they where going to get slapped soon but first i thought it was a good idea to give Adam what for.

"no, no that is your ingenious answer? no. i have to go but that doesn't mean I'm happy about it. i mean they made my life hell and you want to help them. look i know your right but still do i have to be nice?"

"you have to be civil unless they are rude to you"

"fine i'll go" i had to because i knew the reasoning behind what we where doing. it was for the good of our race and that is what the elemental was about.

thank you for doing this for us niome i know it must be hard on you as it is hard on me but look at the good that will come out of it, we will help our race learn how to control our powers and we get to show luke what he missed out on. it will also be good for me to talk to lucian his wolf and try to get him to come back.

come back? come back from what?

after we left Lucian drew away from Luke he saw it a fit punishment as luke had taken away his mate or at least that was how he saw it. without his wolf Luke has become angry and self destructive because he can feel his powers but not use them and he can't shift. mabye if i come back to him he will come back for Luke so that he can see me. well us i guess.

your right i don't like this at all but no one deserves the pain of losing a wolf and not being able to shift. he's had it for four years i think thats enouhg time as punishment i'll go back. but i wont be very nice to them.

i wouldn't expect anything less.

i came back to the here and now to enough to hear Adam say "thank you for that but hey at least they wont know who you are you changed your name and you look different so you get to mess with them."

Adam did have a point 4 years gave me time to change. i was better now. it seemed that it was only yesterday that i was found in the woods covered in bruises and beat up. i guess time fly's and now i'm hot.