Chapter 2: May and my 16th Birthday

I don't remember much of my week before this happened and I got stuck here besides the key events other than that it's all a blur. the same with all the other moments in my life. I guess I just didn't care about the rest of it or I didn't want to remember

Why my mind chose to work like that? I don't know but I'm grateful for it. There are some things that I'd like to be kept hidden. This my sound crazy but do you ever have something happen to you that it's not that you don't remember but it's that you chose not to.

Thinking back I've only ever had one single friend and she was great. She wAs a bit over the top sometimes but she made me laugh when I wasn't to sore too. She gave me advise if I ever needed it. Sometimes even If I didn't too but that was who she was.

She was a part of the pack and the fact she even talked to me surprised me. She used to go to another school befor she changed to the all wolf one that most pack kids go to. She didn't know who i was and when she found out she didn't care. That made me love her all the more.

Her name is May-Lean or may to her friends. She never understood why or how her parents came up with her name. She says that when she moves out she is going to legally change it to may. The reasoning behind all the Hassle for her is because she hates when she has to write her full name on tests and legal documents.

Really May was one of my only pack mates that treated me ok. By ok I mean not hitting or insulting me. By actually giving a go at getting to know me and my personality she made being in my pack not so bad for awhile. Then the rest of them, the pack would show up and reck it for me.

Let me explain something about what packs are. Packs are a group or more of a family of werewolf's who follow their leader the Alpha and they, those who are in the pack, must do as he says. It's an way of survival for all were's as the Alphas are the most powerful wolf in the pack. It keeps us safe from them and we get to go on unscathed.

Being a wolf means primal urges rule us. We love to hunt and run, chase and play. Survival is the main goal we love by. No matter what is going on, if we feel threatens then our aim is to get rid of the threat. Even if it means killing.

Doing things this way is not the best way to live. We, the wolves, thrive and prosper by following our inner natures. We still have things like democracy and laws that we abide by but i guess you could say that they... Run a different way... Possibly slimmer maybe? Either One take your pick.

Thinking of these things reminds me of how May always complained about the cave men of the pack. She made a running joke about how all the males in the pack seemed to act like they where in the stone age when it came to women and hunting. Their women was their's and no one touched them and they hunt to eat. Also they always seemed to think that women don't fight, we just stay indoors and scream for help.

Wait you don't even know what May looks like so let me tell you. She is really pretty with long silky pure blond locks of hair that look like gold in the sun. Her eyes, pure blue, always have a sparkle to them like she's always up to something but she's just happy and let me tell you when she's pissed I swear you can see storms in them. You can see so much in her by just looking at her eyes. She has curves in all the right places and soft but well angled features. Her good looks make her look like a model but she doesn't look one of those stick figure anorexic ones if get what I mean.

I need to get something strait I swear to god I'm not gay it's just I'm ugly so I always compare myself to her. I just noticed that I sounded like a lesbian when I talked about what May looked like.

(I have noting against people who are gay in fact May's bi or she thought she was until she met her mate now shes strait like me. but I want you to know this stuff so that you can underhand the rest of this so sorry to cause any confusion or guessing)