7- Mays POV

Mays POV:

I felt so bad when i told Niome i couldn't be around her. It broke my heart to see the look on her face when she walked away. That girl means the world to me so sweet and caring and docile if only people could see who she really was. It's all Luke's fault for calling her names and treating her like trash, if he hadn't done that then maybe she would of had a better time at school.

I had to lie about the reason I had to stay away from her. That thing I said about Cain thinking she was bad for me wasn't true but I had to say it or she would fight for me knowing the real reason. It was for her own good. Even if it hurt the both of us she needed to be safe. Seeing her so broken, the thought of making it worse killed me.

Cain is my mate and I love him to death, he's been great to me and loves me as much as I love him. He cares for me and looks out for me even putting up with my foul mouth and trust me I know that I don't talk nicely that's why I avoid kids. I mean I love them there so cute and adorable but would you like someone with a mouth like mine coming up to your influential kid. Didn't think so.

I may think in my head without swearing but when I open my big trap it's another story. You can blame my parents for that seeing as I got the habit from them. My mum and dad are great parents but they forgot to tone down the bad talk when I was little and I liked to copy them. Yep I was a trouble some kid repeating words my mummy and daddy used. Imagine the look on my kindy teachers face when a little toddler said she was a slut like her dad called her aunty.

I got of topic back to Niome. she must think that I'm a coward or most likely than not she thinks I'm a backstabber by not even trying to fight back for her. I made it sound like I didn't fight on purpose. It's not that I didn't it's that I couldn't fight even If I had wanted to.

Cain is my mate and I would do anything to make him happy even if I didn't want to I would have to it's in the DNA to please your mate. plus after he explained everything to me I couldn't go against him. it's crazy how twisted things are now.

I wish I didn't have to do what I did but, weather she knows it or not I did what was best for Niome. I just hope that one day she realizes it.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

I AM REALLY SORRY THAT THE CHAPTER IS SO SHORT BUT I HAD TO CHANGE IT THE OTHER ONE I HAD WRITTEN SUCKED SO I CHANGED IT.