Capter 5: gruges and backstabbing

Have I said my family can hold a serious grudge. Well it was about halfway through the week and they STILL hadn't let the whole talking back thing go.

They are continually using it as an exude to hit me. The beatings have gotten worse and more frequent and they act like they just can't let it go saying 'I haven't learnt my lesson' yet or better yet I get the 'you haven't been punished enough for what you did'.

Not that i'm defending them but It didn't help that it kept making it worse by trying to block punches and talking again. Can you blame me I was finally growing a back bone and I desperately needed it.

I was sick of being treated like crap and May was even helping again. It was great to see her yelling at people because it meant that I had help, that I wasn't alone in this. I was really grateful to her.

When I asked why she was helping me again she came back with the statement that went somewhere along the lines of "you have been standing up to those shit heads and making something of your shitty wimpy self, no offense"

"none taken" note my sarcasm when I said this. She was right but it still kinda hurt when she said it. Plus I had released that I really like sarcasm and May accepted it because I put up with all her swearing.

"you are not letting the shit-wod kids treat you like shit anymore and what kind of friend would I be if I let you do this shit alone now that your doing something about it, a shitty one that's what"

Gotta love her. She may have a mouth that resembles a toilet but she is a great friend. She in one word would be unique and I wouldn't have her any other way. Plus it's really funny to watch her get up someone with that bad mouth of hers. I think the record of how many times she used shit in one sentence would be 10.

That's impressive and please don't ask me to try and remember it because I know I'll get it wrong. I've known May for about 4 years and I lost count of the times she used those foul words after 479.

I don't even remember why I tried counting but I did it anyway and eventually gave up on it. It was to hard and to think it was the second week I'd known her. Again that girl uses the word shut like it is gold.

Anyway my parents had been that angry with me that my once pale skin was at that time black, blue,purple and in some places even green. Those spots hurt the most and kinda creeped me out u mean who wants green skin?

My routine was now wake up, get beaten, school, be beaten, lunch, get beaten then sleep. The highlight of my day was sleeping not even lunch it was really crapy because I kept hearing that idiots at the 'cool table' call me names.

Yes at the dump called school that I used to go to we had things like the Cool Table and popular group. We even had the Nerd herd and emo groups, their where the outcasts and the plastics who where the 'out their people and then you had me and May. I was far bellow all of these groups and May was kinda popular but never sat with them. She was a group all her own and everyone just ignored that she was my friend but I didn't care.

At the time this happened it was really close to my birthday and then it seemed like with a snap of my fingers it was my birthday.

"hey babe happy b-day and what shit did you roll in today?" doesn't May say the nicest things.

"my brothers fist" I said through clenched teeth "I hate that I can't defend myself against them I'm just so god damned week!!"

"ah yea... Right" May said nervously. By the way that's the first time she was ever nervous.

"May what's up?" I asked cautiously if she was nervous about something then it must be really bad.

"look i ah I found my mate?" it sounded more like a question to me. Again not a food sign.

"May that's great! Wait what else is there"

Sighing May said "look please don't go all ape shit rage on me but my shit face mate is ah he's your shit hole of a brother and I couldn't help it my shitty wolf let him mark me an the hotty even said that he wouldn't lay any other of the shit faced sluts at this school"

"May that's great I'm happy for you! Sure my brothers a dil hole" this earned me a growl "but he's you mate so I'm glad he's of other girls and This means that if you ever get married we'll be sisters. Just no lovey dove stuff and defiantly NO making out while I'm around"

"well that's the shitty thing you see the shit head of a hotty Cain told me to stop hanging around you because your bad for me and I'm sorry but he's my mate I can't say no" she sighed. Ok that hurt that she was technically leaving me just because Cain told her to.

"fine I guess if he means that much I'll stay away then I hope he has STD's because you'll have them in no time" I said then walked away. I was fuming my feet stomping as I walked away.

How could she?! She chose my ass of a brother over me. Look yes he's her mate but she could at least try and fight to keep me as a friend. I know I would for her if my mate ever did something like that.

From then on I was alone and I was ok with it. It was just another piece that fell. My backstabbing friend. Who knew?

That night was my change and I'm not going to say how it went let's just say that all of your bones braking and reforming plus organs twisting hurts like hell.

The first time you shift it always hurts after that it doesn't so it's kinda like losing your virginity not that I'd know what it feels like just that it hurts.

I may still be a virgin but I do read and all the books I've read say that your first time hurts then it gets better and easier so it was the best reference I could think of ok?

When i changed I walked down to the lake in our territory to look at my reflection. I was curious about what I looked like and when I saw my wolfs jaw literally dropped I could not believe my eyes.

My wolf was beautiful. I'm, in wolf form, pure silver not a blemish in sight and my eye color stayed the same a vivid green as they are in human form. It was the only sign of my human self. Unlike in human form my eyes looked amazing and seemed to fit my wolf perfectly. Even the slight glow they seemed to always posses seemed to fit me.

Having fur that was pure silver was rare it was the sign of being a powerful kind of wolf. A type of wolf I'd only Hurd of and had been taught to fear if not worship. It was the sign that I was an Elemental.

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

THANKS FOR READING HOPE YOU LIKE TRYING TO MAKE MY CHAPTERS BIGGER.

RHIANNON.