8: Cains POV- my plan

Cain's POV:

I'm always mean to my sister but I don't mean it. I'll call her many horrible things and beat her till She's black and blue but I don't really mean it. I know it doesn't make what I do any better. At least I have reason unlike my parents they just hurt her without any explanation or at least they want to. I shouldn't have told them she talked back they where just waiting for an opening.

She may not know it but I love her and I hate that I have to treat her like shit but I need to look out for myself. My parents are heartless and don't care about us if I spoke back they'd hurt me too. The only reason they don't yell at me is because they want me on there side since I'm going to be beta when Luke takes over. They need someone on there side.

I don't know why they even had kids if they where going to do this to them. I think the only reason they did was so that someone could take over the beta position and they wouldn't get booted by another family.

How do I know this, easy. I am really quiet when I don't want to be herd and my parents are loud by nature. Their secret conversations are not so secret. I'm glad Niome doesn't know why I do what I do even though it hurts her.

There was a reason behind me making May abandon her and again it had to do with mum and dad. They where going to hurt her if she stayed close to Niome so I had to keep her away and the only way she'd do that was if i told her that my parents where going to hurt Niome if she stayed close to her. Mates always come first.

Believe it or not I do sometimes look out for my sister like when she shifted I was there hiding in the bushes waiting to see if she would need my help to get though it or change back. Man did I get the shock of my life when my fragile little Sis turned into a stunning silver wolf.

My parents only cared for one thing and that's power, that's why they found it so imperative to keep me on there side when I was made beta. Little did they know I'd be asking to kick them out of the pack when I did gain the title.

I can only imagine what would happen if my parents found out she was the elemental she'd be used more than me. They'd blackmail her and toss me to the side not giving a damn that I now had a mate and would need to look out for her.

They'd hurt all the things I cared about my mate and my sister. I would no longer be number one. I had to distance myself from Niome because if I got to close I'd have to hurt her and that would set of her defensive side. Her wolf. I couldn't let that happen everyone would find out what she was.

I knew what I had to do. I had to keep her away from everyone. isolate her. That way no-one would set her of. I'd let her go to the bonfire and let her find her first mate. Then she'd be safe. I just wish I knew who he was so I could help her find him.