16: why do we need her so much

hey readers this chapter is dedicated to @iloveRRbooks thank you for the funny comments you have made about my book i'm glad you like it and that you put up with the fact that my spelling and grammar SUCK. I love all my fans and here is your new chapter.

Cains POV:

I awoke to the sound of yelling and crashing. Luke was at it again. It was amazing how much we didn't see we needed Niome for. Luke had gone insane when she left. he killed my parents making me beta and now has the worlds shortest temper, just last week he nearly killed one of his best friends just for rolling his eyes at his mate who was joking around. i had to literally RIP him off of the other guy.

When she left we found that no one made food any more we were used to coming down in the morning and food set out for us because my mum and dad made Niome do it. no one knew she made our meals, our lunch she even organised our snacks for during the day. we all had to learn to cook and it wasn't pretty, we males in the pack can't cook worth shit. we ended up taking turns for paying for takeout for the pack.

Niome was also our maid and did our beds and picked up the trash. when we relised this we all saw how lazy we were and started picking up after ourselves. it took a lot of work to get everyone in the habit of doing it. it became apparent to all of us just how much she had to do for us and the pack sluts all thought that she should have to come back and continue being their maid as they didn't want to lift a finger.

under the noise of Luke's tantrum i heard the sound of a baby crying and knew that kyle had been woken up. "i'll go get him he probably needs a feed you know he can sleep through anything now because hes grown up around Lucas." May said getting up out of our bed.

Two years after Niome left May and i got married a month later we found that may was pregnant and had our gorgeous boy kyle in the same year. He was my sun and moon i loved him. He had blond hair like his mum and her plump lips which surprisingly suited him very well the rest was all me.

He was growing into a big boy and i had already figured that he would have my build as well. Looking so much like me he also reminded me of when niome was little and i missed her so much. i did love her even though i helped beat her up and that was just the reason why i make sure to never hurt May or Kyle that way. i'm very protective of him.

The one person who i feel sorry for the most is Luke for what he has had to go through. he has been self destructive and i pity him but i miss my sister and it's his fault that she is gone so i will never forgive him until he makes things rite. ha like that will ever happen.

Lukes POV:

"why" crash "won't" bang "he" thunk "talk" smash "to" clank "MEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!" i screamed at the top of my lungs.

i needed my wolf but he won't talk to me and i hate it. i absolutely fucking HATE IT!!!!!!! he has driffted to the back of my mind and i can't seem to find him. he won't forgive me for what i did and i can't seem to make it right. the pack is in danger of being killed by rogues and he still won't come out.

i've gotten assistance from another stronger pack and there coming to help train us and whip our sorry asses into shape. i wonder what there best fighters like. i hear that he holds as much power as an alpha but has no real rank. he must be impressive. even as i think this i'm thinking of Niome and how much we need her.

i find myself asking the same question i always do why do we need her so much?

then i feel it. my wolf moving inside me giving me hope and making me happier all ready. then for the first time in four years i hear his voice.

Because she is our mate. then he starts to shrink back into the back of my mind and i lose him. i can no longer feel him and he left me with such a blunt statement.

just like that my hope is gone. almost as fast as Niome left.

Just like that i am once again lost hoping that the help from the other pack will be enough. again i have to ask.

why do i need her so much?