13: you just keep getting dumber

Niomes POV:

OK this may not be the best time as i have three growling territorial male wolves fighting over me ready to kill each other but this is so HOT!! OK if you had tree topless guys who could pass as male models fighting over you when you think that your ugly as hell you would think to savour the moment as well. if you had the chance to anyway.

"what the hell do you mean your mate!!!!" Adam yelled "she is MINE!!!!" wow he's hot when he's angry. no now is not the time to be thinking that you need to tell them whats going on or they'll kill each other i thought. man they are distracting.

"NO she is OURS!!!!' the brothers said. wow they're open to sharing. that's a new one. wait Adam said that their names are Ren and Damon.

Adam took a swing at the brothers who dogged and growled menacingly at Adam. it was time for me to stop this before they got hurt. they wouldn't believe me if i told them so i had to show them what i was. even Ryan and the other two wolves who had found me couldn't get them to stop.

i didn't want to wreck Adams shirt so i took it of once i was standing in between them. that sure got their attention. they started to growl in appreciation until they realised that it wasn't just them staring at their mate but at least 4 others as well (Ren and Damon are fine to share me so they may not count each other)

"what are you doing Angel put my shirt back on no one will look at you this way unless its me." Adam said. Damn if i wasn't thinking bad thoughts then.

"i have to show you something" i rushed in as Ren or Damon were about to say something else. What? i don't know who's who yet.

without another word i shifted into my matalic silver wolf and with that all noise was silenced as they stared at me in shock. I sat in a very dog like way on my butt my tail wagging as Angel lapped up the attention happy that her mates liked what they saw. they like us, they like us, they like us. she chanted happily in my head. all i could think was WTF i'm acting like a DOG!

what? i'm happy and when i'm happy i may... do some things... that could be dog like... but who cares it just makes me fun... i think.

more like deranged. that's a much better word for you.

hey are they complaining.

she was referring to our mates who still looked shocked and were frozen in place. Ryan's face was priceless. he looked like a goldfish with his mouth moving up and down rhythmically. i so wished i had a camera.

they are to stuned to do anything. i think they are in shock.

but they are in happy shock.

What the hell is happy shock?

i don't know.

great my wolf is a dimwit. a deranged dimwit.

no your wolf has a split personality.

and that's any better how?

it just is like i said i'm fun.

i thought you were meant to big scary and powerful.

says you.

says all written legends about our spirit.

that's just words who said their true?

um i don't know, just EVERYONE!!

look your off topic we were meant to be talking about my split personalities.

go ahead then i don't see how it could make you seem more stupid

well you see my personality depends on my mood and that can change in a second seeing as i have a really short attention span.

and i was wrong. you just got dummer.

if i'm happy i'm a dumb playful kid... and may act like a dog in wolf form.

you do realise you just called yourself dumb right? and that you act like a dog which makes me seem stupid because i don't have much control like this.

oh shut up. if i'm sad ahhhh i think i'm hormonal?

That's one word for it. and why did you question it?

because i don't really know.

and again it seems that your IQ just keeps dropping and dropping.

I SAID SHUT IT!!! oh and if i'm angry or threatened i'm a real bad ass.... what no comment?

no i agree on that one. it's the only one i like. now you don't seem so annoying. but just know that i do trust you it just that... your an idiot.

fine but i'm not that bad i'm only like this when i'm like... really really REALLLLLLLLYYYYYYYY happy. i'll do my best to not seem so dumb in the future for you k?

agreed. hahahaha.i'm Glad that my wolf can make me laugh i bet that's all she was trying to do. make me laugh. she was faking being stupid but she was right about one thing we are BAD ASS!!!

"holy shit your the elemental!!" looks like they snapped out of it. time for a long long chat. Yay. (note the sarcasm.