S E V E N T E E N

"Jungle juice." Georgia thrusted a red cup at me. A splash of the liquid hit my bare leg. "I'm sorry sweet cheeks."

"It's no biggie, darlin." I winked at her. I wiped it off. Georgia had convinced me to throw on a pair of her daisy dukes and her shirt. "Those boys keep throwing themselves at ya. Might as well give em a show while you're at it."

I had originally said no to her idea but after a shot or two of whiskey (courtesy also of Georgia) I had warmed up to the idea. Hell— I ran with that idea. I decided to elevate it by curling my hair and doing a Smokey eye and winged eyeliner. I was on a mission to captivate Reggie.

And by his expression— and the rest of the partygoers, I did a damn good job.

I took a long swig of the cup, nearly devouring it in one sip. "Damn girl chill." Georgia nearly spit up her drink, "it's a school night."

I cocked my head at her, "Weren't you the one who said oh my stars and garters-"

"I don't talk like that." She frowned.

"My my my, we gotta celebrate the fact you've got a sugar who is just sweet on your honey. Ring a bell?" I teased.

Her red lips upturned into a grin, "My god, I didn't think I could love you more. Props on nailing my sweet sexy southern drawl."

I lifted my cup and drank the rest of the tangy juice. I felt someone touch my waist, I quickly turned, "I don't know who the fuck you think you are-"

I was quickly greeted by the white dazzling smile of Reggie's, "My bad. I figured you could use another drink."

I batted my eyelashes at him as I accepted the drink, "Thank you. Back already?"

"The situation solved itself." He shrugged.

"Good, now I can have you all to myself." Buzzed Kit was a horny bitch.

Reggie's breath hitched, his voice low and sexy, "All yours." I bit my lip and my eyes bore into his. His fingers gripped my waist tighter, he dipped his head and brought his lips to my ear, "What are you doing to me?"

Someone cleared their throat, I looked over to see my roommate red in the face, "Well as much fun as this is- I'm gonna go outside. I assume you'll watch her sorry drunk behind?"

"Yes ma'am."

"And you'll behave yourself correct?" She asked.

"Scouts honor." Reggie held up three fingers; mocking the Boy Scouts.

"Cute," Georgia smirked, "But I was actually talking to the little red faced devil on your arm."

I held up my hand, "I solemnly swear I'm up to no good."

She rolled her eyes, "Kit."

I huffed, "I promise I'll be on my best behavior."

"And?"

"I'll come get you if I need anything."

"Good. Now there's a boy in my class that promised to give me answers to the homework so excuse me." Georgia dipped out, "CONOR. COME HERE YOU BASTARD."

I turned back to Reggie, "Always a good time when she's around."

"She's the best." I agreed.