E I G H T E E N

Niall watched as Reggie and Kit made their way up the staircase. Niall couldn't believe she was going up to his room.

Reggie was leading the way, a giant smirk on his face. Kit was latched onto his side, giggling and tracing his arm.

She wasn't stupid enough to sleep with Reggie while she was drunk. But then again, Kit has surprised him many times tonight.

One: when she first arrived and was wearing that outfit and makeup.

Two: when she kissed his cheek.

Her lips on his cheek though brief, made him feel something deep down inside. And the feeling wasn't in just his pants.

She's not yours, he reminded himself.

But she could get him into the frat. He'd want to date her after he got in but he really needed to dethrone Reggie and show him up.

Niall kept drinking the beer in his cup which was magically refilled when he was out. He tried distracting himself with a rather busty blonde who was asking him about Ireland.

"I went there when I was fifteen on a trip with my school. I thought it was so pretty there. So do you miss home?" She asked twirling a strand of hair between her fingers.

Yeah she was hot and easy but he only wanted one girl. He couldn't stop thinking about Reggie kissing her, touching her. "I mean yeah but the food is really good here."

She giggled, "How about the girls?"

Niall kept looking over her to where he last saw Reggie and Kit walk, "Ya know they're great."

"What's your major?" She smiled, clearly not taking the hint Niall wasn't interested. Reggie came into view and came down the stairs, he began whispering in Karson's ear. Karson nodded and Reggie disappeared into the kitchen.

"Look, I bet you're very nice and very sexy but I've gotta go." Niall shoved his cup into her hand.

"Okay?" She was confused as the blonde ran up the stairs.

Please, please, please not have slept with him. Niall felt like his golden ticket was slipping out of his fingers. He reached Reggie's door, his heart thumping. He knew stories of how Reggie never allowed a girl to pass over the threshold of his bedroom so the fact that Kit was in there made him anxious.

Niall opened the door to find kit bent over, backside to him bending down to pick up her shorts. Her lacy red thong visible.

He couldn't but help staring at her ass, it was nice and perfect.

"Back already?" She said in a sultry tone.

"Please tell me you didn't sleep with him."

She jumped to face him, "Lucky?"

Niall felt his heart racing out his chest, Kit instantly covered herself with the shorts in hand. "What are you doing here?"

"I could ask you the same. Did you sleep with him?"

"Why does it matter?" He felt his heart drop, she did it. She had slept with Reggie. "And for your information, I didn't sleep with him. But that's none of your business."

Niall felt hope, but still was anxious. At any second, Reggie could walk back in and beat the ever living shit out of Niall for being in his room and talking to a drunk Kit. But he had to know, "Wait you didn't?"

She huffed and jumped on the bed, her small legs dangling, " I tried and he shot me down."

The blonde boy wanted to run over and kiss her, he felt so relieved. "You need to leave. I'm tired and my buzz is coming down real quick."

"Okay okay." Niall backed away, "sweet dreams Kit."

"Peace out Lucky." Niall indeed felt lucky, he just smirked as he disappeared without another word.

                                  •     •     •
"How are you so beautiful?" Reggie admired as he came into the room. I was sprawled out in his couch.

I hiccuped, "Please come lay with me."

He sat the cup on the nightstand, and walked over to me, "Why don't we get you on the bed you lil drunk?"

I sat up on my knees facing him, he watched me closely as I snaked my arms behind his head, "Now would be a good time to kiss me."

He wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me dangerously close, he smelt like mint and alcohol. "Trust me, I want to. But-"

"I know, I know. You're a gentleman or whatever." I rolled my eyes.

"That's right." He smiled.

"But promise me when thing."

"Okay."

I brought my lips to his ear, "When you do kiss me, you better make it the best kiss I've ever had."

I took his earlobe in between my teeth, his hand flew the small of my back, digging his nails into me. I then began making my way down his neck, kissing lightly.

"Grey." He warned, his grip was getting harder and it made me smile in satisfaction. Sure, I was a virgin but I knew what to do— well somewhat.

I kept kissing his neck, my lips made it to the edge of his shirt, my hands flew to lift it off. He pulled back.

"Kit, we gotta stop." He said breathlessly.

"Fine." I crossed my arms. He chuckled, then he pulled me to my feet. He lead me to the bed, I stepped in front of him crawling into his bed, making sure to give him a view of my thong.

I cranked my head back to see if he was looking, but his eyes were fixed elsewhere. "Nice try." He smirked.

I sighed in defeat and crawled into the bed. Reggie leaned over and pressed his lips to my forehead, "Do you need anything?"

"Would you lay with me?" He raised his eyebrows, "I will be good, I promise."

He sighed, "Okay."

I turned on my side, I felt the bed dip under his weight. He put his arm over my waist and pulled me close. I felt his jeans against my bare legs.

"Lift your head," he whispered. I did and he tucked my hair under so that he could lay his head on my shoulder. His breath hot on my neck.

"Thank you." I spoke softly.

He clasped his hand in mine, "Anything for you, Grey."

A U T H O R ' S    N O T E:

I hope you guys are enjoying the story so far. I am very appreciative of you all. 

I am going to be entering this story and Mr. Know It All into the Watty's this year.

 I want to thank everyone who has ever read my stories or will continue to read them. I am really lucky to have a platform like Wattpad to share my stories or else I would have piles of notebooks filled with stories that no one gets to read. But thank you again and i hope you continue to follow Kit's journey or even my own.

I adore you. 

xoxo