11. All because of a silly crush

YAAYY! UPDATE!

I feel special this week! Technically i have Four stories going because of this, NLMG, and the two one shots folders. READ THEM IF YA HAVEN'T ALREADY!

I've updated my youx1D folder for the first time and i plan on updating Never Let Me go and the bromance folder with a Narry one shot aswell!

And thankyou to you lovelies who are reading NLMG! I get that some of you are going back to reading More than we seem before you read the sequel and that's perfect :) So if you haven't checked out Never let me go, DO IT! :D

And now i'm awkward

People from my school have found my stories....

At school i was walking passed this group of girls and all i heard was them talking about my story...

Not. Happy.

WATTPAD IS MY HANNAH MONTANA LIFE OKAY?

Well the internet in general.... My friends don't know my Twitter account either..

I FEEL SO AWKWARD!!

ONE OF MY BEST FRIENDS IS READING IT AND SHE'S ALWAYS TELLING ME TO DOWNLOAD IT ON MY PHONE AND READ IT AND I'M LIKE "...I KNOW HOW IT ENDS..."

In my head obviously..

There's no fucking way i'm telling her i write them...

Never...

Ever..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Harry's POV

Am i really that obvious?

I didn't think i was...

But how did Liam work out that i liked-..

I sighed in frustration and hung my head, walking along the sidewalk...

Honestly i don't even know if i like Louis or not. I've only had a crush on one other boy, but that was years ago. Sure he's nice but i get the feeling he isn't exactly gay. Why does he have to be so damn good looking? People would think i don't notice, but i do. I feel my face burn up just looking at him, and tomorrow at the football match isn't going to be much easier.

But what about earlier today? I could have sworn he tried to...kiss me...

But how does that work? And why did i push away? i guess i was just surprised by the sudden gesture...

Let's face it. I think i like him a lot more than i should. If i fall for him i'm going to be thrown into a never ending pit of depression because he'll either shun me and never talk to me again or he'll turn me down in a painfully nice way, pitying me into getting over him. Not to mention having a boyfriend would be difficult with a step dad like Jarred...

Correction, having any type of a social life is difficult with Jarred..

Not that i actually wanted one in the first place... I mean... all of Liam's friends are nice and all... but i get the feeling it's pity friendship. I know Louis only befriended me because he felt bad that i was getting picked on, and Niall and Zayn just kind of followed along later once they realized i could talk.

Liam's really the only friend i can count on.

Walking up to my house i felt that same kickstart in my heart beat that i normally do. Liam's right. I shouldn't feel like this. No one should be afraid to enter their own home and i shouldn't believe what Jarred's doing is something i can't stop.