A Date In The Mall

Screaming in the shower Yunlan can't help himself as Shen Wei thrusting himself over and over to him. Yunlan wonder ever since he said, " Yes!" To Shen Wei.

       They keep making love every minute. He almost fell on the tile floor if Shen Wei didn't caught him up and release his seeds upon him three times these day. As he lift Yunlan up and put him to bed and dried him with a towel. And let him sleep for a while. Suddenly Yunlan's phone  ring making Shen Wei cut his gazing to Yunlan as he took it. And was surprised  that his phone is still the old phone his using and the ringtone is his voice while the wall paper is his picture.

      Shen Wei can't help himself to smile and cried a bit until now Yunlan still hold his end of the bargain. And still love him. Until he saw whose calling, his cat buddy Da quing.

       He went to another room to take a call. "Where are you now!" Da quing shout on the phone. "Don't go near Shen Wei his crazy! Tell me where are you?!" Suddenly Shen Wei laugh, "Where else in the crazy man arms you said. Yunlan can't call you for a while for were going abroad and live there!" As he close the phone and took out the battery out.

     Shen Wei can't stop laughing for not only his father is trying to find them but also Yunlan's friend in which his having fun with it but not telling to Yunlan on it.

     He suddenly went to the bedroom to check his would be husband. Whose still sleeping in exhaustion. He suddenly jump on the bed making Yunlan almost yelp in surprised. "What!" He almost jump up and sit. But as he sit he forgot his behind still ache. "Ouch!!!" Making Shen Wei laugh. "Shen Wei how could you?!" He shouted at him.

     Shen Wei suddenly pulled him to his embrace and took out the key of his collar. Yunlan thought they will do another round as he ready himself to be kiss. A sound of click he heard. As the collar is taken off. He didn't know his holding his breath until that damn collar is gone.

      He suddenly rubbed his red neck and looked to Shen Wei. "You didn't need that anymore since you have my ring!" As Shen Wei nibble his red neck where the collar once place.
"Hey do you want to go out a bit and have a date with me?" He ask. Yunlan just nod since he want to see the village that their staying.

     An hour pass, when there in the mall walking hand and hand while   both sipping a mango shake with strawberry in it. He saw something interesting in a store as he pulled Yunlan in it. It's a photo store called "Smile Shop!" Where they have a rental suite, gown or any dress you like. As he made Yunlan wear a white suite just like him and gave him a bouquet of white roses. Making the sales ladies giggle as well the photographer. "Are you two engage?" The photographer ask. While the makeup artist giving them a retouch of make up and combing their hair into place.

     "Yes!" Shen Wei answer quickly, making Yunlan red in embarrassment. "Well sir can we display your picture outside since you two are a handsome couple!" Ask the photographer. Shen Wei suddenly answer again, "Why yes!" As he entangle his arms into Yunlan.

      "Is it safe for you? Since your in showbiz industry it will tarnish your reputation?" He worriedly ask. "Don't be worried on that?!" Said Shen Wei as he silence him with a kiss making the photographer took their picture immediately while the girls blushed and giggles. As Shen Wei ask for one more picture

      When they continue their walking Yunlan can't stop himself from smiling ear to ear as he looking at the pictures they have. Making Shen Wei notice it as he smile and lead Yunlan to his favorite restaurant.

     While they were eating. Shen Wei called his secretary for the update of business. "Sir! Many of your girlfriend's went to see you this morning. Concerning about the pictures that is loaded in the internet! What would I tell them? They're all complaining and threatening me!" Said the worried Guo.  Who almost crying. Shen Wei laugh at him. "I'm not interested in that what about the sponsors of our artist there?" He ask.

     "Well they said its your life and  already a trend here in showbusiness. But the problem is your fiancee Ziyi. She wants to talk to you in person and private. She's back in our country sir!" Said Guo.
"Why not! Tell her I'll call her." As he close the phone. He was surprised Yunlan is looking at him. "Is there a problem?" He ask. "Nothing! I just check on Guo." As he took Yunlan's hand and kiss it. "Don't worry about anything!" He said.

      An hour pass as Yunlan looking at the shirts and shorts.  "Yunlan, can I leave you for a while here I'm just gonna talk to someone, it's business, but I'll be back in a couple of hours." He said. Yunlan just nod in reply while looking at the shirts.

     While Shen Wei was gone Yunlan bump into someone one of the shop owner his been working at Ms. Zhu Hong. "Yunlan! How are you? How's your chicken restaurant?" She ask.
"Ms. Zhu! Nice seeing you too. Well my shop is fine!" Yunlan said. "Your still call me Ms. Zhu! Why not Hong!" But suddenly she notice the ring.

     She suddenly scream. Making Yunlan jump back, "What's wrong?!" He ask. "You bastard! Your engage! Why didn't you invite me in your engagement!" She excitedly said. Making every people passing by look their way. Yunlan laugh a little, how can he say the engagement is done suddenly. While Zhu Hong took his hand and praising the pink diamond in Yunlan's hand.

     Meanwhile Shen Wei went in a nearby Japanese restaurant to talk to Ziyi. At first both look at each other as Shen Wei about to talk. "So what is like to kiss another guy? Is he good in bed than your other women?" She ask. 

      Shen Wei is a little speechless on that. "Ziyi! Sorry but I like this guy? And I'm gonna marry him. Ziyi laugh and clapped. "I knew it from the beginning you don't have an interest on me!" She said. "Aren't you mad?" He ask. "A little! But I'll support you if that's what you want to hear! And I want to know whose that guy anyway?" As she smiled at him.

     A minute pass, as Shen Wei and Ziyi walking side by side toward Yunlan. Shen Wei was surprised.
Whose the woman holding Yunlan's hand. He suddenly walk toward them and cough. Making Yunlan and the woman look their way. As Yunlan looked at Shen Wei companion as well.