Chapter 33: Sisterly Love

Chapter 33:

 A/N: Sorry that this update took so long! I have been super busy, sort of sleep deprived and suffering from a huge case of writer's block for the last two weeks which makes updating extrememly hard. I might not be able to update as frequently but I will try my best. Picture of the Monster's back on the side. Cheers!

“Why the hell are you screaming?” The Monster bellowed at my sister, irritation written across his human face like a thick mask while he took a half step toward my sister with his hands over his ears. In response Chey only screamed louder in staccato patterns.

I mean good God, sign that girl up for the next screamo movie.  

“God man put that away. No one wants to see that.” Red barked, covering her eyes dramatically. Realization seemed to dawn on the Monster’s face and he turned to grab a sheet of the bed behind us, wrapping it around his waist.

As soon as he was properly covered my sister’s screams finally died down to a soft whimpering. Kyrie wrapped an arm around her shoulder and she turned into him, burying her face in his shirt.

“I appreciate what you have done for my mate.” The Monster told Kyrie, his tone dry and detached. Kyrie raised a brow at him and glanced at me questionably for only a moment before his face returned to a serene mask.

“Just doing my job Gamma Blakewell.”  Kyrie replied, bowing his head slightly in acknowledgement. It made me sick to watch him to act so submissive to the Monster but I knew it had to be done. He had to appease the Monster as much as possible. Especially after the Monster had just ripped into the room in an all out bat shit scary rabid rage.

“If you don’t mind I would like to stay for a little longer to make sure that Juniper won’t have another flare up. Werewolf blood when ingested can be very allergenic to humans.” Kyrie told the Monster, clearly showing interest in my health over all else. The Monster nodded slightly.

“I’ve got to go to work anyways. Stay as long as you like.” He replied without even sparing a glance at me. “Cheyenne you may stay home. You’re absence will be excused.”

Cheyenne just made a tiny squeak in response.  Apparently her brain cells had been effectively fried by the events of the last five minutes.

“Does Alfred know you are here Regina?”  The Monster asked with narrowed eyes. Red narrowed her eyes right back at him, putting her hands on her hip defiantly.

“Does Alfred know where you are numb nuts?” she quipped right back at him. “I would love to call him up and tell him all about how you just slammed me into a wall and then shoved your junk in my face just now. I’m sure he would love to hear all about it.”

The Monster raised a lip at her but didn’t say anything else before he bent down and picked me up off of the floor. I knew better than to object. I could feel that his intentions were far from romantic just from the way he was touching me. He was all business and he was in no mood to be objected. I let him carry me out of the guest room, down the hall through his bedroom and into the master bathroom, sitting me down on the corner of the bathtub.

“Stay.” He commanded as he stalked back out into the bedroom. His tone left no room for argument. His posture was not comforting or bendable in the slightest. I didn’t attempt to fight him on his command. What would be the point anyway? Just to piss him off?

I was starting to think that actively trying to piss off the Monster was not as satisfying as it seemed. He stalked back into the room and practically threw a new set of clothes at me, while he had only pulled on some shorts.

“Change. You’re covered in vomit.” He demanded as he turned to the sink and opened the medicine cabinet to get out shaving cream and a razor. Obviously he wasn’t going to leave to let me change my clothes. For some reason though I didn’t feel like he was doing it out of his usual perverted reasons, he wasn’t even looking in my direction. Actually he didn’t even seem to give a shit if I was there or not. I heaved a sigh and turned my back to him to pull the vomit soaked shirt over my head and replaced it with the grey sweatshirt that he had given me.  At least my underwear was still clean. I pulled the sweatpants on and turned back around to see that the Monster was still shaving his face.  I stared at his back for a moment unsure of what to do. For the first time in a while I let myself examine the musculature of the beast. His back was broad, much broader than my father’s had been, and it was covered in thick cords of muscle tissue which intimidated me more than I would like to let on. His sheer mass was intimidating. It was one of the many things that I did not like about him.