Chapter 19: How to get Free Pizza

A/N: I will upload again when I have at least 5 comments and 5 votes. Cheers!

Chapter 19:

Before I could reply to this dark statement made by my seemingly chipper and eccentric friend the bedroom door flew open making us both jump slightly in surprise. Sean was standing in the door way with a worried expression as he scanned the room but it dissipated as he saw me through the glass of the balcony doors, instantly striding over and joining us without an invitation. I guess he didn’t really need one. It was his apartment. The fact that I would rather have him away from any vicinity that was around me was beyond the point. He came up behind me and wrapped both of his arms around my waist possessively, pulling me back into his chest and breathing a deep sigh into my hair.

“I missed you mate.” He told me, making me feel a numb rage. It irritated me that he seemed not to go five minutes without dearly missing me. What was wrong with him? I mean other than being a psycho monster.

 Well, I guess I just answered my own question.

I looked back over at Red to see that she had instantly morphed back into her goofy grinning self.

“We didn’t miss you at all, ole buddy ole chap.” She prattled with a fake English accent. I could almost feel Sean glaring at her over my shoulder.

“Did I ask for your opinion?” he snarled at her, his tone so angry that it made me flinch. She stuck her tongue out at him and crossed her arms in a dramatic pout. The monster behind me returned to nuzzling my neck and breathing in deeply against the start of my scalp. “I asked Alfred if he wanted to stay for dinner. Is that ok with you mate?” he asked me, looking at me with wide puppy eyes.

“S-sure.” I stuttered, feeling like a complete idiot.

Red jumped up from her seat and did a fist pump into the air, her expression wild with triumph.

“Bumming food once again, Whoohoo! That makes my third bummed meal of the day.” She grinned wickedly. Sean raised an eyebrow at her but otherwise ignored her antics.

“What would you like to eat?” he asked, almost purring into my ear. Eww…gross.

“Umm….Soup?” I asked, remembering his little rant in the kitchen earlier. He smiled and opened his mouth to reply but he didn’t get the chance to.

“Soup? Soup? You don’t want soup, it’s just hot water with random shit floating in it!” Red protested, throwing her arms into the air for dramatic effect. “You want real food like Pizza or Chinese. Both of which can be brought directly to your door in twenty minutes by using this cool modern technology called telephones.”

Sean snarled at her raising his upper lip and showing off his canines.

“My mate can decide what she wants without your input.” He snapped at the boisterous and slightly insane red haired young woman in front of him.

Hypocritical bastard.

If he really thought I could make my own decisions I would be living at home, going to work, being irritated by my sister and cussing at werewolves until the cows come home every night. Well maybe one thing had stayed the same.

“Besides, soup will be easier on her stomach.” Sean continued, leaning back into me again yet still talking about me like I wasn’t here at all. Red scoffed and put her hands on her hips.

“Just like that bottled dog diarrhea that you’ve got in your fridge? I mean did you even taste the crap before you bought five tons of the shit. I’m surprised that she hasn’t projectile vomited on you yet. They’re horrible.”