Save me. Im about to fall (JImmy sullivan)

how can he do this? it's never been this bad

I looked at myself in the mirror. what i saw wasn't me. it never was. My body was covered in bruises.

he's always hit me. it was never this bad

I put my clothes on, hoping to hide the bruises tat reminded me of him what went wrong?
I couldn't put my finger on it. I've been with him for 3 years. it's never been this bad. I kept telling myself that this wouldn't happen again and that he would get help. but i was lying to myself.

he wouldn't get help and i knew it. How did i let it get this bad. I can't run away, He'll find me, he'll take Cheyenne from me. That's my daughter. he has no right to her

"Amy" i cringed when he called my name. i hurried up, got dressed and went downstairs

"ah, there you are, you ungrateful bitch"

He won't hit me, he won't hit me, not this time. he won't he said he's getting help

my face came in contact with the floor. he knocked me down and laughed at me, the pain was unbearable and he knew that. he knew i would hate it he know i wanted to be free, but he didn't care. the fear and pain i showed him made him so much stronger and only made it harder for me to leave.

i can't keep living this life, there has to be some way out of this.

I heard Cheyenne cry, she's two years old. he went up the stairs and into her room. "daddy's here. daddy's got you" i heard him comfort her. it made me sick to my stomach.

she's not his child

Cheyenne was my product from a rape. I could never give her up. i never knew who the man was. he never spoke a word when it happened. I remember it. clear as day

"Amy!" Hescreamed. i slowly got up from the floor. what did he want this time. my face was red. i had been bleeding. I whipped my face to stop the blood from coming down

How do i hide this from work?

my constant fear was getting caught. I had no way of explaining myself, he had taught me how to lie to make it look like he never hit me. He did it well. once someone asked me, I've been trained so well that i knew what to say with a smile on my face.

"Amy this baby is crying again, she needs to be changed. do it now"

"yes, I'll clean her up"

he slapped me, he muttered something under his breath that i couldn't hear. this was my life and i hated every second of it.