Chapter 18: First Day in England

Mai: Hi everyone! Right now I am the only one here since everyone else is tired. I feel a bit lonely because of that, but whatever I guess. Just to explain a few things, Debrawriter is 18 now, and life has been stessful. Then Covid-19 decided to come into existence, and add that she lives in Utah, and there was an earthquake yesterday that freaked her out. The earthquake woke her from a peaceful sleep too, it was rude, as she said. She was able to get some motivation from so many wonderful comments saying that you guys love her writing, so she thanks all of you for your kindness. Debrawriter does not own Ghost Hunt. I am going to sleep now too. Enjoy! Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...

Edited
_____________________________________________________________________________________________

May 6th

~Y/N POV~

We had stopped once along our flight path, because Liliana wanted to do some shopping real quick, I just stayed on the plane and slept, waiting to be in a soft cozy bed once more.

When we finally actually arrive in England it is 10 in the morning of the 6th. Liliana can shop for a looooong time.

We all get off the plane and head through the airport to get to where there are several cars waiting for all of us.

We get all of our things we have with us in the cars and climb in, being taken to the company headquarters.

An hour later, we finally arrive and head inside. As we are on our way to the top floor, people keep saying hi to Liliana and James. People are also saying hi to Naru and Lin, happy to see them again after so long, as they are all saying.

We arrive in a big office that James says is his. He then invites us all to sit down. He talks to us all about working here. He also says that they have found places for each of us to live.

I am sitting there in complete shock. He handed me a tablet that showed the huge suite they found for my siblings and I. The top floor of a nearby hotel 10 bedrooms and 12 baths, lots of space for us. 'How is there even one that big?' I look online at how expensive it is and see a million pounds a month.

"I am really thankful to you for finding this, but I can't afford it. I will find something."

James then says, "You don't have to pay for it. We will pay for it until your siblings all have places of their own."

"I can't possibly accept that. You have already done so much for us."

Then, surprisingly Naru speaks up. "Just take it. You have wanted someplace that size, for your siblings, for a long time."

I look over at him like he is crazy. Then I pause to think for a minute and say, "Alright. Thank you for all of your kindness. I will never be able to repay you." I look up at them with a soft smile on my face. Liliana then comes up to me with a huge smile on her face and gives me a hug, one that almost stops my breathing ability.

We all talk for a little longer, but I start to see some of my siblings getting tired, and so does James. "Go downstairs and the limousine will take you to your new home." I nod and thank him before getting my siblings to come downstairs, having to carry a couple of them.

When we get to the hotel and are lead inside. We are shown the elevator that leads up to the penthouse. We go up and walk straight into the living room. All of a sudden all of my siblings are wide awake going around and looking at everything. So I decide to do the same.

When we have all seen it we have dinner, then we go into our different rooms, us older ones helping the younger ones get ready and tucked into bed. I think about everything that has happened and how we are now living in a place so big it takes hours to look through the entire thing. I crawl into my bed, which is amazingly comfortable, and smile to myself, 'I am going to live happily from now on.'