Chapter 5: New Case

Me: Welcome back everybody!

Monk: Debrawriter is very happy to continue writing.

Mai: It's because of a comment from teaman100 .

Me: Exactly. It makes me smile knowing that someone is actually reading and enjoying my story. So thank you for that comment.

Naru: Just get on with the story already.

Me: Please try to be a bit kinder.

Naru: *stares at me* Debrawriter does not own Ghost Hunt or you. On with the story.

Me: *pouts*
Edited
_______________________________________________________________

December 7th

~Naru's POV~

I received a call this morning, it was a man named Mitsui Toshiaki. He recently got married moved into a large house with his wife, Mitsui Yuko. When strange things started to happen. They will both be coming over to talk with us in a few hours. When I walk out of my office everybody starts to flood in, except for (Your name). Mai starts being loud, like always, so I say, "Mai, tea." Then she heads to make the tea, mumbling incoherent words.

After a couple of hours pass by, (Your name) comes in with a suitcase. So I ask her, "Why did you bring a suitcase?" "Oh, Naru, you will find out in just over an hour." Then she giggles, a giggle that makes me feel like I am going to melt. 'Ugh, how does she do that to me?'

After another hour passes by, there is a knock on the door, and Mai answers. She invites them in and takes them to the couch, asking if they would like some tea. Mrs. Mitsui Yuko says, "Oh, yes please." Mai goes to make some tea, while I walk over to them and speak with them.

They tell us about the strange sounds, about the attacks, they also tell us about things moving around. Then Mr. Mitsui Toshiaki says, "One night we fell asleep in our bed, then the next morning we woke up in the basement. It was freezing cold down there." I take a minute to think. 'This case seems interesting. This is an angry spirit.' Then I tell them, "We will take the case. We will need to few rooms, one for a base, and a couple to sleep in. We can be there by six this evening." They smile and stand up, bowing. "Of course, thank you." "Okay everybody, go pack, we will be leaving in five hours." Everybody leaves and I look over at (Your name) sitting on the couch now. "You knew about this, didn't you?" She nods, confirming my suspicions.

~3rd person~

Everybody gets ready for the case, packing things in their bags. (Your name) waits for everyone to get back. But when it is getting closer to time to leave, Naru and Lin start taking things to the van, so (Your name) helps them. She puts in the last set of cords and Lin closes the trunk. Then everybody starts to slowly appear, Masako, Monk, Ayako, and John, Yasuhara will be helping by doing research away from the house. And once again, Mai is running late. Naru starts to get irritated, and everyone notices. When Mai arrives, five minutes late, Naru sighs. "Mai, you need to stop being so late." She looks at him angrily. Then (Your name) pipe up, "He's right you know. If you end up being too late than we might think something bad happened to you. It would be troublesome if that were to happen." Naru looks at (Your name), making Mai look at her in jealousy.

Then they load into the cars, (Your name) goes into the van with Lin and Naru. (Your name) watches as the scenery goes by, and Naru watches her as she smiles with pure delight. Lin notices Naru's staring and he smirks getting Naru's attention. When Naru looks at him, he whispers, "So you like her." Naru then turns his head to look out his own window, blushing from Lin's comment.

~(Your name)'s POV~

I see so much beautiful scenery as we are driving to the house we are going to. At one point I notice the house that I saw in my dream, the house we are going to for this case. When we arrive we all file out and head to the front door. Mrs. Mitsui Yuko opens the door, and I feel a large amount of evil come out the door with her. Then Mrs. Mitsui Yuko invites us in to show us around. As soon as we step through the door I start to feel sick, Mai and Masako also do. They fall down, while I stay standing, still covering my mouth. Monk and John help them up and we continue on the tour.

At the end of the tour Lin, Naru, and I head outside, starting to load things in. The reason Mai isn't helping, is she fell asleep, hopefully having a dream that will help us with the case. After getting everything inside we start to set it all up where we need it. I go and set up some equipment in a few rooms, just like Lin, Naru, Monk, John, and Ayako do, Masako watching the screens to tell us if we need to change anything. Once everything is set up we all gather back at base, right when Mai wakes up. She looks at me and says, "Be careful, he wants to kill you."