Chapter 14: Adventure of Escape

Me: Hello and welcome to the story of your relationship with Naru.

Mai: I'm jealous.

Masako: Shut up Mai.

Me: We know you are to darling just face the facts. Well, in the intro to the last chapter I talked about how my life has been crazy, just a little bit. So my family moved to the state just south of where we lived before. I am now feeling old at 17, and my brother came back home to a new house after being gone for two years. There has been a lot more going on too. So I am sorry about you guys having to wait for so long.

Monk: She was actually crying when she saw how you guys kept asking for another update, for a couple reasons.

Ayako: The first one is she felt so sorry for now updating for so long.

John: The second is she was so happy that you guys have enjoyed it so much that you wanted another update.

Lin: *nods silently*

Naru: Seriously, she is a hideous cryer.

Me: I know Naru, you don't have to tell me twice.

Naru: You are a hideous cryer.

Everyone except me: Naru!!

Me: *cries* He is being mean again reader, what do you have to say about this?

John: Debrawriter does not own Ghost Hunt or you, of course. It's okay. *comforts Debrawriter*

Edited
____________________________________________________________________________

Feburary 25th

~ Naru's POV~

Yesterday we returned from a job and I had gone to visit (Y/N) . When I got there she told me that she would be able to leave the hospital today. I woke up this morning and went on my way to the hospital to help her.

When I got there and saw news reporters surrounding the front. I knew that every news outlet in the area had heard about "The girl who fell from her window." But I was wondering why they were all here.

My question was quickly answered when I saw (Y/N) walking out with a frown on her face and her mother walking next to her, smiling wide when she saw the reporters.

'She must of told them that (Y/N) was the girl they wanted to find out more about.' Her mom then whispered something in her ear, causing (Y/N) to smile a fake smile. She started to be asked questions and answered a few.

After some questions were answered her mother gave each of the reporters a card saying to contact her if they want to meet with (Y/N). Then they quickly went to a car and drove off. So I drove to the office.

~a few hours later~

Mai had just handed me my tea while I was looking over the case files we have. I heard the outside open and then heard Mai say, "(Y/N)! It's so good to see you." After hearing that I went out to the lobby, (finally figured out what to call it, yeah!) and saw (Y/N) with a sad look on her face. "Yeah, nice to see you too Mai." She said, with pain in her voice.

"Are you okay (Y/N)?" I ask her, as I sit next to her and Mai goes to make her tea. She shakes her head no and leans into my chest and starts to cry. So I sit there holding her close, hoping that it will help comfort her.

"Tonight, I have an interview with one newspaperman. Tomorrow I have two meetings with newspapermen and three news station interviews. All of which are paying over 100 dollars to meet with me, to "get to know me" the girl who "fell" out of her window. My mom loves it, raking in the dough.
Not only that but I have at least one interview every day for the next week and my mom is thinking of starting me on some social media to make me famous. She is saying that I have to quit working here. Please help me. I don't want to leave you guys. I don't want to leave you Naru. I have fallen in love with you and can't fathom being away from you forever."

Mai comes out with the tea and hands it to (Y/N), then gives her a hug. 'Seems like Mai is over her crush on me.' We keep ahold of (Y/N), until she falls asleep from crying and drinking soothing tea.

Once she is asleep I carry her into my office and lay her down on my couch, putting a blanket over her. I sit down at my desk and message the others to come so we can all talk.

I am going to help (Y/N), the woman I love, on this adventure of escape.