Chapter 8: Solving the Case

Me: Hello everybody! I all of a sudden have loads of ideas to work with for the story, thanks to teaman100.

Mai: When she read the ideas she was the happiest I've ever seen her be!

Monk: So it is a big deal to Debrawriter that you did that.

Me:Completely. If anyone has ideas for the story, and some that you would like to see, let me know and comment your ideas. Also if you like the story please let me know by voting, it helps me to know that you all are enjoying the story.

Mai: Pleeeeease! I'm begging you.

Me: Mai, you don't need to beg. Anyways, there is even more good news. This story has gotten 200+ views!

Monk, Ayako, and Mai: *scream from excitement*

Naru and Lin: *cover ears*

Me: Meet the circus everybody. Now, let's go on with the story. I do not own Ghost Hunt or you.
Edited
__________________________________________________________________________________

December 9th

~(Your name)'s POV~

I wake up on the couch in our base, with a blanket on. I look and see Naru and Lin working again. 'They work too much, they might as well be nocturnal.' I stand up and stretch, waking myself up. I walk into the kitchen and start to make tea for when everybody wakes up. I fill the kettle with water and place it on the stove, turning it on, to warm up the water. I grab a cup for each person.

After I finish making the tea I grab all of it and head back to base. When I walk in everybody is there. Then Naru says, "Mai-" But I interrupt him and say, "Tea!" I then start to pass it out everyone saying thank you, including Naru. Then I feel someone glaring at my back, but I ignore it. We start to talk about Chino and getting her to trust us, and know that we are all kind. Then I say, "Yesterday Monk saved John, causing Chino to trust him now. Also I believe that she trusts Naru now, however I am not going to say how." Then Mai asks, "But how did he gain her trust." I look at her and make the motion of me zipping my lips.

After an hour passes by, everybody is trying to think of ways to gain her trust. Then I say, "Well, she seems to trust those who do kind, caring actions towards others." Then Naru shakes his head and says, "For Monk and I, that was the case. However, for you all you did was ask her a question, and she seemed to instantly like you." I giggle a bit. "Oh, Naru. I was being kind, I had a gentle voice towards her, and I listened to her, so she liked me. Wait!" I say, yelling when I realize something, which causes Mai to jump about four feet in the air. I then say, "She feels alone, she feels like nobody cares, and that all kindness is gone. I listened to her, I wasn't acting afraid of her,causing her to understand that I care. Monk and Naru showed kindness towards others, then she understood that they are good people. She just needs to understand those things." Then I run out of the room.

I run to the living room and sit on the couch. I hear everyone else coming this way, bursting in like they are afraid something bad will happen. "Sit down." I tell them. Once they are all sitting I start to speak. "Chino, will you come here please?" Then Chino appears in front of us with a small smile. "I'm here, what is it you need?" I smile back at her and say, "Chino, you have seen kindness already, you no longer have no faith in people, correct?" She nods, then, Masako speaks up. "Then you need to move on. You do not belong here." "But, what if people start doing bad stuff?" She asks worriedly. Then John says, "We can help with that. Good people will help to stop the bad things from happening." Everybody nods in agreement, with Chino looking at each of us. Then she turns to look at me. "Okay, I'll go. Bye bye, everyone." "Bye bye Chino." I say quietly.

We start to finish taking care of things, calling the Mitsui's and letting them know everything is safe now. I make sure my stuff is packed, then start helping with all the equipment. When we have everything loaded, they finally arrive. I get into the van while Naru does, whatever it is he does, so that I can relax a bit.

When we arrive back at the office Naru shakes me awake. "Hi, Naru. Thank you for waking me up." I get out and stretch my muscles. Then I help to put things away. While working I think of what Chino said. 'A dead man wants the power to come back to life. I need to find out more about this.'

After I am done working, I head home. When I get to the apartment building, which is 5 floors, I head up to the top floor, where the apartment is. I walk in and put my stuff away, going to my window and opening it. 'Back from a case, and yet, things are even crazier then when I left.' I sit down on the window sill, relaxing. Then, I feel like someone else is in my room, right next to me. I look over and see this man, a dead man. The next thing I know, he has pushed me, and I am falling out my window.