His -29-

*Warning: This chapter contains mature content including mature language and scenes, so if anyone doesn't want to read it can skip to the next chapter as there will be a double update for that reason. This chapter doesn't change the story in any way it's just for fun for those that don't mind those kinds of scenes. Thank you!*

Y/N's POV

We entered Jimin's house and made our separate ways. I went straight upstairs but he stayed on the ground level for a few seconds. 

I jumped on his bed and landed on my face from the exhaustion. My parents were home but I had informed them that we would pull an all-nighter with Jimin, which was originally the plan. 

His parents were absent on a trip and his siblings were at their friends, so we had the whole house to ourselves.

"Coming princess!" he yelled from the ground floor. 

"Take your time boo." I yelled back and took my shoes off.

I fixed myself comfortably on the bed and he entered with a playful smirk formed on his plump lips. "Don't you want me quicker?" 

"You were fast." I giggled.

"Wait until you see how fast I move in other situations." he winked and I blushed.

Even as a virgin I realized what this meant. "Impressive." I managed to say after I got my shit together.

He moved closer and took his shirt off uncovering his toned abs that I had seen many times before. 

He threw the shirt on the floor and ruffled his hair. Hot.

I blushed and looked away because I couldn't handle how perfect he was at that moment. He certainly HAS the looks but I had never realized how much hotter he could be, I mean this is incredible.

He crawled next to me and started leaving wet kisses on my neck, sending shivers down my spine. "Are you ready...babygirl?" he whispered in my ear.

"Show me what you got." I said full of confidence and surprised him. 

"Damn." he whispered and leaned in for a kiss.

He kissed the living fuck out of me as I grabbed him from the shoulders, dragging my nails along his exposed skin.

I decided to not be submissive for the makeout part and turned him over as I was hovering above him. I felt a smile appear on his lips while I was kissing him. "You're even hotter when you know what you want." he managed to say through the kiss. 

I was proud of myself, but not for long, because he took my shirt off and planted kisses on my chest area. I felt exposed and tried hiding by placing my hands close to my chest, but the dominant Jimin pulled them down and pinned them on the bed. "You're beautiful, you don't have to hide." With one hand he unbuttoned my bra and left me even more exposed to him. But we were equally as exposed.

He moved lower and lower on my body leaving kissed and light bites that resulted to small purplish scars, a.k.a hickeys.

His hands unbuttoned my shorts and he pulled them down revealing my lace lingerie. He grabbed my thighs gently and left open-mouthed kisses on my pelvic area, one step closer to my lady parts every time. 

He got undressed and pulled a condom out of his back pocket and moved it in front of my flustered face. "Protection first." 

"Yes sir." I giggled.

"I'll be your teacher for this night. Next time you'll be the best student." 

"Who knows? I might be already one." I winked and he got turned on.

"You-" he couldn't even finish his sentence as I crashed my lips on his and helped him get fully undressed.

And there it was.

I took my lingerie off and he covered his thingy with the condom carefully to not damage it.

"Take a deep breath in." he instructed me and I did.

And somewhat like that he entered my body. I felt a small amount of pain on my lower belly and I grasped the sheets. 

He was going in and out slowly at first but gradually increased the speed. "F-Faster." I managed to say and he was surprised.

"If you say so." and he did as I ordered him.

"Oh my-" those words escaped my mouth but Jimin stopped me by kissing me passionately. 

That new but totally satisfying sensation of pleasure was amazing, especially because it was associated with the person I loved. I felt happy and secure in his grip.

The pain had gone away and now that area was just sore. 

After that...experience had ended Jimin made sure I felt fine and covered us with a sheet. He kissed my forehead and intertwined our hands. "How was I?" 

"One of a kind." I giggled as I was more comfortable with him now. 

"I'm glad I was your first, my princess." 

"I'm glad I wasn't yours." I joked but he didn't get it.

"I was just dumb and my first time wasn't worth it, I wish it was with you." he said in a sad tone.

"Baby I was joking, but it's okay. All of this is in the past." 

"You're mine now." he let out an evil giggle.

"I've been yours for so long, what do you mean?" 

"I've left my mark now." he explained. "Also I'm so proud of myself for leaving so many hickeys in one body."

"You what?" I asked in shock but them examined my body. "Jimin-"

"They'll go again, I wasn't biting hard."

I shook my head and leaned on the crook of his neck. His cologne was still there and I fell asleep in his arms.

 😎

hi sisters,

smuts take me so long to edit I'm sorry,

Love y'all,

Marina