Call It a Date -18-

Y/N's POV

I had woken up grumpy. Again.

I grabbed the clothes I had picked from the day before and wore them with my eyes suffering to stay open. "Ugh!"

"Baby are you okay?" my mom entered without knocking

"Yeah good morning." I yawned.

"Jimin is here." 

"This early?" I questioned and suddenly felt energetic.

"He wants you to leave earlier today. Should I tell him to come in?"

"Sure."

And then I remembered the friendzone and felt grumpy again. Mood swings on point.

"Y/N?" Jimin's head peaked from the door.

"Hey you." I faked a smile.

"You good?" he high-fived me.

"Trying to." 

I entered the bathroom and the worst thing that could happen to me happened. "Ahh! I got my period." I cried.

"Do you need anything?" Jimin offered his services.

"Just be nice to me today." 

"Aren't I always?" 

"Well.." I didn't finish my sentence. I wanted to let that fly and make him think a little bit.

"I'm going to burn my last brain cells thinking about my behavior." he joked.

"You better!" 

"Yes your majesty." he said with a giggle.

After I was done getting ready we left the house and started walking our ways to school. Jimin seemed skeptical about something. He looked quite confused as if he was overthinking. I had noticed that but decided to avoid talking about it. 

After some time that he still had that look on his face I decided to confront him. "What is going on inside your head?"

"So many things." he shook his head and looked away.

"Tell me." I insisted.

"Will you go out with me?" he spat and I froze.

"Excuse me?" I asked to confirm what I had heard.

He sighed and looked deeply into my eyes. "Will you go out with me?"

"Like, on a date?" 

"Yeah." 

"For real now?" my heart was racing.

"Yes I promise." 

I kept staring at him in confusion. It seemed very weird. He always called me his friend but suddenly changed his mind? Where were the signs?