Tutor -8-

Y/N's POV

Another day, another cancelled dance class. 

I was complaining to Eunbi over the phone about everyone getting sick around that time and how many lessons I had lost. "I'm telling you, luck isn't with my side so far." 

"It's an opportunity to finally study hard Y/N." 

"What do you mean? Don't I study hard?" 

"You do, but you know, we always leave something that we don't usually study for and end up getting bad grades."

"I have a couple of those subjects." I thought. "Maths and Physics." 

"See? Now go study for those." she insisted.

"If you were Chaerin you would recommend sleep." I noticed.

"Yeah but I'm not, so we'll talk later, I got a test tomorrow." 

"Fine we'll talk later." 

"Bye girl." she said and hung up.

I spread my books on my desk and went through a couple of pages in Physics. "I'm already tired." I mumbled.

Suddenly my phone rang and ran to the other side of the room to pick it up. "Hello?"

"Hey neighbour." 

"Oh Jimin, what's up?"

"You seem to struggle." 

"Huh?" I said and looked over at my window. 

There he was, staring from the other side. "Why are you stalking me again?"

"Again? What do you mean again?" he asked full of confusion.

"Just like the first time we caught a glimpse of each other." I reminded him.

"Oh shut up." I saw him roll his eyes from afar. "Do you need any help in studying?"

"I would appreciate it but I think I can make it." 

"Are you sure?"

"Kinda." I shrugged.

"Come over." he suggested.

"Why don't you come over?" I questioned. "I might bother your family."

"Nobody's here dummy." 

Without even answering I ended the call, grabbed my books and ran to Jimin's house.

I rang the doorbell and he appeared in front of me with a plain white tee and sweatpants. That's kinda hot. He's kinda hot. Idk.

"Welcome to my crib." he said and guided me inside.

"I've been here before, remember?" I shook my head in disbelief and went up to his bedroom. 

I made myself comfortable and lied on his bed as if I was in my house. When he came upstairs he was holding a whole platter filled with cookies and snacks. 

He looked at me without saying a word, placed the platter on his desk and all of a sudden jumped on the bed next to me. I was startled and looked at him in shock. 

"You have pretty eyes." he said and kept staring into my soul. 

"Thanks?" I said unsure.

"Your welcome?" he mocked me.

I was late to realize that we had work to do and we were just slacking. "Jimin!" I jumped off the bed.

"What's wrong with you?" he murmured.