Stalking Session -21-

Y/N's POV

Jimin and I entered school the next day holding hands and all eyes were on us. Obviously Jimin was the school's heartthrob and I was almost invisible before meeting him. Not popular but not irrelevant.

Our friends walked towards us and we all headed to our classrooms directly mainly because Jimin and I were late because of me and the rest of our group of friends wanted to wait for us.

Again, even teachers were smiling weirdly when looking at us as if all of them knew. "What the-" I began saying but Jimin cut me off by putting his hand over my mouth.

"Are you stressed?" he asked me and looked concerned.

"Nothing boo don't mind me." I faked a smile and focused on the lesson.

It wouldn't be class if I didn't feel the whore's eyes on me. I turned my head towards her a few times and she flipped her hair sassily as if she wasn't stalking me. But she obviously was messing with my head for multiple reasons.

But the real question was if the school kept looking at us strangely because of our skinship and manners or if someone had seen us and decided to tell the whole school about it. Even the teachers.

"Y/N." Jimin patted the back of my head softly.

"Huh?"

"Hey wake up, the bell has rang."

"Yeah yeah let's go." I faked another smile and got up.

Jimin grabbed my hand and dragged me out of the classroom. We hid behind a big plant in a corner and he hugged me tight. "What's going on?" he asked me obviously concerned.

"Why is everybody looking at us strangely? It's like the already know what we did." I shrugged. "Did you say anything?"

"If I wanted to say I'd ask you first for permission."

"Damn it I need to know now." I giggled.

"What if-" Jimin paused on the spot. "What if someone from the school saw us and told everyone later?"

"Who? And when?"

"There's only one way to find out."

So we went over to Jin, the biggest gossip source of the school, and asked for his help.

"Tell me about it." he fangirled over the news. "There's no way it was just one person that informed the school, if doesn't make sense it'd take very long, yet it happened quickly."

"It really did happen overnight." I confirmed.

"By the time next break comes around I'll have any detail you need." he said and rubbed his hands.

I turned to Jimin with a big smile and hugged him. His strong hands pressed my body against his and I felt secure and invincible.

"You guys are so cute." I heard an annoying voice say. "You're lucky to have each other, otherwise Y/N would die alone."

"Minji it's not the best time to be insulting me." I rolled my eyes and turned my body towards her.

"I'm not, I'm just speaking the truth."

"Who said speaking the truth doesn't equal insulting?"

Jimin turned to look at me confused right when those words left my mouth.

"So basically you're admitting yourself that you're ugly." Minji realized and started laughing.

I had the urge to cry and Chaerin noticed us from far away and ran. "What do you want Minji?"