Initiation -3-

Y/N's POV

Monday. 

I hate her. 

But school is important I guess so I have to go. 

I turned my alarm off and got up from my warm and comfy bed. I made my way to my wardrobe and picked clothes to wear. 

Mondays scream 'wear comfortable clothes' because we have come from the weekend where all we do is chill, ya know what I mean?

I usually go to school on foot because it's a 15-minute walk with my pace. 

I ate breakfast and brushed my teeth and hair and went straight out the door. 

///

My best friends Kim Eunbi and Jeon Chaerin were waiting for me outside the school entrance. "Y/N! Did you hear about the new student?" Chaerin asked me.

"New student? Wait, is it a guy or a girl?" I asked suspecting Jimin.

"A new HOT guy." said Eunbi in a lower tone.

"Is his name Park Jimin?" 

"Yes!" they said in unison.

"How did you know?" Chaerin cocked an eyebrow.

"Nothing much, he's my new neighbour." I shrugged and started walking inside the school, leaving them behind with their mouths dropped on the ground. 

All 3 of us entered the school and there was this huge mess at the end of the aisle. A bunch of girls were all over someone bombarding him with questions such as "How old are you?" and "When did you move here?" 

I told everyone to move while I was going through the mess and started yelling. "Why are you all over him? Do you know anything about personal space?" 

Jimin was pinned to the wall at that point and after the thirsty girls had moved back he could breathe propely. "Thanks Y/N." he smiled.

"No problem." I smiled and helped him find his first class. At that point everyone was staring from far away. "How did this thing happen to you?"

"You're talking about the mess, right?" he said and I nodded. "I asked a girl, called Minji or something, to help me find my class and after that everyone was on me." 

"Woah wait, Lee Minji?" I asked with my eyes wide open. "A tall girl with bangs and long hair?" 

"Yeah that's her!" 

My look got serious and so did my tone. "Don't talk to her again."

"Why?" he questioned.

"Reasons." I said and we arrived at his class. "Oh looks like we'll be classmates." 

"Let's sit together." he offered.

"Don't you wanna sit with your best friend, Minji?" I spat.

"We're in the same classroom as her?" he was surprised.