Lies and Confessions -14-

Y/N's POV

The big day had arrived. 

Jimin and Minji's date night. 

Planned by Minji.

Yikes.

I kept rolling on my bed talking on the phone with Eunbi and Chaerin on a group call.

"I'm anticipating." Chaerin brought that subject up again.

"Same girl same." Eunbi agreed. "Did he really wear a tuxedo?"

"I think he did." I said. "Gosh, I want to see him dressed like that."

"You want to see him undressed as well, let's not lie." Chaerin mocked me.

"Oh please." I lied obviously. "We're friends."

"Judging from what you have done together, I'm sorry for ruining this for you, you guys are not friends." Eunbi insisted. "I have been saying that from the moment I saw you together."

"Everything makes sense!" Chaerin agreed. "You were meant to be."

"High five girl." Eunbi said and we laughed.

"Keep saying whatever you wanna say, I'll stand here sipping my tea." 

"That's exactly what we were planning on doing." they agreed.

Suddenly I got a notification from Jimin and informed the girls. "Jimin said they're coming over at his place!"

"Oh my god she really is going to seduce him." Chaerin said dramatically.

"Oh crap he just informed that he's freezing." 

"Why?"

"She purposely wore a revealing dress and no jacket." I said and facepalmed yet again.

"What did she wear?" Eunbi asked.

"I'll be spying from the back yard and I'll try to take a pic. Otherwise I'll try to find something similar from the internet."

I ran outside and hid behind the fence but had the best view. It was chilly outside indeed but I waited patiently for them to arrive.

As soon as I heard voices coming from the exterior of the house, my spy instinct came out and tried to take a picture of her outfit. 

After a good zoom in I managed to take a pretty good pic and sent it to the girls instantly.

✨ThOtS✨

Eunbi
Y/N we're waiting 

Chaerin
I'm sooooooo excited 

Eunbi
omg why isn't she answering did she get caught?

Chaerin
I don't think so she's not THAT dumb...

Eunbi
don't be so sure

Me
GUYS

Me
I GOT THE PIC

Eunbi
SEND IT NOWWWW

Chaerin
AAAAAAAAAAAAH

Me